PDA

View Full Version : Sword Coast Sandbox - Sundays 12-4pm PST $15/hour - 4-5 players to start

Sephiir
February 17th, 2020, 19:51
Good morning fellow Fantasy Grounders,

I've gotten quite a bit of interest regarding running a D&D 5e campaign during the Sunday 12-4pm PST time slot, this would be a Pick-Up Group (PUG) game where each of you aren't going to necessarily know each other that well but teamwork and a general team goal (I don't care what it turns out to be) is requested from this point onwards.

G License: Ultimate, you only need the Free version
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: Sundays from 12-4pm
If new game, planned start date: Session 0 would be 2/23/2020
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour Sesssion & Weekly
Term: Long-Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depicted by the players but I anticipate 40/60
Number of Players in game & needed: There are currently 5 slots open
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 & each player starts with a Feat
Character restrictions: WotC

Details of your scenario: In a nutshell this will be a Sword Coast Sandbox (which isn't to say the players couldn't hire a ship or travel inland, it just means it is starting out on the Sword Coast), the players will be starting in Waterdeep and will have MANY opportunities to adventure within the city, outside the city, at a different city entirely, etc. The Forgotten Realms is the pearl you've been wanting to explore, so join a few like-minded souls and grab a hold of adventure!

Character creation, campaign discussion, etc. will be at NO cost
Session 0 and any mini-sessions before Session 0 will be at NO cost
Session 1 onward will be at $15/hour divided evenly among the players payable AFTER each session, note: if you decide the campaign isn't a good fit during the session and resign or resign at the end of the session no payment is expected. TLDR You pay for what you want at $15/hour

Sephiir
February 18th, 2020, 21:40
Have 2 committed players, just need 2 more to schedule the start date in my calendar!