PDA

View Full Version : [Savage Worlds] The Last Parsec- The the end of the Universe and Back

Daedalus
February 15th, 2020, 22:46
FG License: Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Edition
Game System: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition- The Last Parsec- To the end of the universe and back

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Day of week and time: Fridays 7 PM to 11 PM EST
If new game, planned start date: Already Started
Planned Duration & Frequency: Bi-Weekly- Next Game is 2-28-2020
Term: Looking for One Player

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 4 in game (1 More Needed)
Character starting level & equipment: Novice with 2 advances
Character restrictions: Weapons and Armor will be assigned

Details of your scenario: The group are former employees of JumpCorp who have been framed for murder and the destruction of a JumpCorp base who are trying to clear their names. Meanwhile, other enemies are piling up elsewhere and they are just trying to survive while clearing their names

khyskilgo
February 17th, 2020, 00:30
I'd be interested in joining a last parsec game. I have no experience with fantasy grounds yet so I will have a bit of a learning curve there. I do have years of experience with savage worlds explorer edition though. I have the books for adventure, have yet to play it. I also have the settings guide for last parsec. i havn't read it since the only sci fi I played was a star wars homebrew.

Daedalus
February 17th, 2020, 14:03
I'd be interested in joining a last parsec game. I have no experience with fantasy grounds yet so I will have a bit of a learning curve there. I do have years of experience with savage worlds explorer edition though. I have the books for adventure, have yet to play it. I also have the settings guide for last parsec. i havn't read it since the only sci fi I played was a star wars homebrew.

Well the learning curve for Fantasy grounds is not a problem. We on on the East Coast playing at 7 pm, which I think is 2-3 hours behind you. Will that work for you?

khyskilgo
February 17th, 2020, 20:18
i live in pennsylvania, las vegas is where i registered the account.

Daedalus
February 17th, 2020, 21:33
i live in pennsylvania, las vegas is where i registered the account.

Ok, I see that you made the change. What we need right now is a captain of the ship and someone who is good with guns. We have science people, a engineer, a med robot and all of the other "spots" filled.

Any ideas on a character?

Daedalus
February 19th, 2020, 17:24
This game is full. If anyone else is interested I can put you on a wait list in case something opens up

Daedalus
February 28th, 2020, 23:06
I haven't heard from the last person who said they were interested in playing so I am still recruiting. Need one player for by-weekly Friday night game.

Players 7 pm to 11 pm EST

If you are interested please let me know

Daedalus
March 1st, 2020, 13:55
Had a player drop out. Looking for a replacement player. Let me know if you are interested

rgk13
March 2nd, 2020, 18:49
Hi I'm interested. New to SWADE but experienced with FG and 5e. Let me know if you still have a spot. Thx

Daedalus
March 2nd, 2020, 20:29
Hi I'm interested. New to SWADE but experienced with FG and 5e. Let me know if you still have a spot. Thx

Yep. Have a space open. I will PM You