PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1-Player, 5E or Pathfinder 2E (EST)

Huronzo
February 14th, 2020, 18:18
Greetings, my availability is weekly on tuesdays, wednesdays or fridays for games starting around 7-8 PM EST and I am usually available until about midnight.
Additionally I am also available every other week at the same times on Mondays or Thursdays

I have a paid FG license, locasted in CST USA for my time zone.

Looking for a campaign, wouldn't bother me if its planned to be a shorter or longer one not a one-shot.

Happy to use voice chat for gaming and fine with being streamed if your group does that.

I'm looking mostly for something in 5th edition D&D or Pathfinder 2E, haven't got to play in pathfinder yet but it definitely interests me. However I'm not opposed to other systems such as warhammer or FFG's star wars.
I run one game here on fantasy grounds but overall I'm fairly new to its inner workings, so hope you don't mind some questions occassionally. ;)

As a player I really like the lower level kind of "on the ground" type d&d, something closer to daredevil than say superman. I enjoy that struggle and rise to power/prominence, or getting lost along the way. I love a good bit of intrigue along with my monster hunting. Feel free to hit me up if you have questions.

Thanks for reading!