PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Need 1 for homebrew 5e Saturdays 4-8 Eastern

MyGivinOpinion
February 13th, 2020, 00:14
Searching for one more player for my homebrew campaign which is currently ongoing. Characters are currently between cities enroute for a mission completion. The party is level 4 and consists of a human moon druid, human monk, goliath barbarian, and a human warlock. Please reply with a little about yourself and what sort of character you had in mind, the party votes on applicants. Next playdate is 2/22/20. Must have a standard license to play. Voice over discord.

Kelain
February 13th, 2020, 02:54
The next game is 2/15/18?

JonnyVonZeppelin
February 13th, 2020, 04:34
Hello my name is Jonno (or Jonny), I live in Australia. I used to play 3.5e a long time ago when I was at school and after a hiatus I have now been playing 5e for almost a year. I would very much like to join your game. I'm interested in playing a wood elf fighter-archer.
I looked into the time difference and it should not be a problem, 4pm Saturday EST is 8am Sunday for me.

JonnyVonZeppelin
February 13th, 2020, 04:35
Hello my name is Jonno (or Jonny), I live in Australia. I used to play 3.5e a long time ago when I was at school and after a hiatus I have now been playing 5e for almost a year. I would very much like to join your game. I'm interested in playing a wood elf fighter-archer.
I looked into the time difference and it should not be a problem, 4pm Saturday EST is 8am Sunday for me.

MyGivinOpinion
February 13th, 2020, 13:00
thanks don't know what my fingers were thinking. lol

AzSo
February 13th, 2020, 14:13
I'd be happy to join up as a wizard or sorcerer. I have an ultimate license so I'm good on that front.

Kelain
February 14th, 2020, 05:20
I would be interested in the game as a elf wizard or dwarf cleric. I've played 5e here on fantasy grounds the last 6 months and that comprises my dnd experience

MyGivinOpinion
February 14th, 2020, 21:37
Deleted

MyGivinOpinion
February 15th, 2020, 15:49
Be sure to check your private messages for contact.

MyGivinOpinion
February 15th, 2020, 23:50
The post is still active at this time.