PDA

View Full Version : Previously tested maps LOS and pointers messed up

Aridhro
February 11th, 2020, 10:08
Maps I previously used for testing are messed up after last update.
Maps I didn't touch before seem ok.
Examples
Here only the tokens I used remain:

Zacchaeus
February 11th, 2020, 11:16
I'm not seeing any issues with those maps.

Can you tell us what testing you were doing?

Moon Wizard
February 11th, 2020, 16:39
Some questions for you:

* Do the layers still show up in the image data control list view when you unlock the image?
* Did you run a new Update that perhaps didn’t pick up all your products?
* Did you move any image files on your machine in the campaign or data folder?

Can you post a copy of your campaign folder (zipped up) to look at before you make any changes?

Thanks,
JPG

Aridhro
February 12th, 2020, 17:22
Before relaunching (but after the TYP update I received today, sorry) I zipped the campaign map:31578
So I may have updated properly now...
And no, it is worse now, because the module TfTYP (nor its submodules) doesn't exist anymore. Cannot find it anywhere in my modules.
Vanished? Although I saw an update in the updater.

Your questions:
* Do the layers still show up in the image data control list view when you unlock the image?
>> Can't check because no module
>> I did an update before I had the messed up images. After the update today I don't have the module anymore.
>> No, I only opened the published modules. Only the portraits who came with the imported characters from my FG classic campaign are imported. Did not imported any other campaign data. Only the characters.

Hope this helps.
grtz,
Aridhro

Zacchaeus
February 12th, 2020, 17:50
Before relaunching (but after the TYP update I received today, sorry) I zipped the campaign map:31578
So I may have updated properly now...
And no, it is worse now, because the module TfTYP (nor its submodules) doesn't exist anymore. Cannot find it anywhere in my modules.
Vanished? Although I saw an update in the updater.

Your questions:
>> Can't check because no module
>> I did an update before I had the messed up images. After the update today I don't have the module anymore.
>> No, I only opened the published modules. Only the portraits who came with the imported characters from my FG classic campaign are imported. Did not imported any other campaign data. Only the characters.

Hope this helps.
grtz,
Aridhro

Your campaign shows that you have amended something on the Blood Pens and Predator Pools maps in Dead in Thay (notice the small book and pen icon next to the image in the image list). If you right click over the image name in the image list and select revert changes then that will put the map back to it's original state and your occluders will be correctly displayed. Both Dead in Thay and Forge of Fury were updated to add the occluders back in early January.
Your moduledb file also suggests that you've made changes to the Forge of Fury maps as well so if you are still using that revert changes on those too.

The Yawning Portal isn't one module but actually eight different ones; each one being a module in its own right. I'm not sure what TfTYP is - can you elaborate?

Aridhro
February 13th, 2020, 09:04
Thx Zaccheaeus, I'll try to revert changes, if I find the modules.
TfTYP = Tales from the Yawning Portal ... I know the adventures have their own module, but wanted to point out all those adventure modules are missing in my library.
It is all testing, so I will try a new test campaign to find those missing modules. If not, I'll get back to you.

Zacchaeus
February 13th, 2020, 10:14
Thx Zaccheaeus, I'll try to revert changes, if I find the modules.
TfTYP = Tales from the Yawning Portal ... I know the adventures have their own module, but wanted to point out all those adventure modules are missing in my library.
It is all testing, so I will try a new test campaign to find those missing modules. If not, I'll get back to you.

Since my post it has been discovered that there was an issue downloading TYP. It has been fixed as far as I know - so make sure that you update Unity.