PDA

View Full Version : Henchman and Right Hand Man

lozanoje
February 10th, 2020, 20:49
Right Hand Man: use Non-Wild Card NPC and set the following effect as Special Ability:
[Wounds = 3]
Henchman: use Wild Card NPC and set:
[Wounds -3]

None of the above works, I think I'm doing something wrong

Pepor
February 11th, 2020, 14:31
I have tested it. They do still work in the Deluxe ruleset. It seems not to work it in the SWADE one.

lozanoje
February 11th, 2020, 16:42
According to Ikael, was renamed due to overlapping when SWADE was released, now the effects are:

[Wounds Threshold = 3] and [Wounds Threshold -3]

Ikael
February 11th, 2020, 20:45
Documentation about this was updated to Wiki: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Savage_Worlds_Effects#Damage_threshold_effect_expr essions

Eru the One
February 11th, 2020, 22:38
Thanks Ikael!

lozanoje
February 12th, 2020, 05:54
Documentation about this was updated to Wiki: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Savage_Worlds_Effects#Damage_threshold_effect_expr essions

Please, update also this:

Pace effect expressions
Expression notation Description
Pace ASSIGN Set Pace
Pace MOD Modify Pace
Pace MODd Adjust run die
Example Description
Pace = 10 Set Pace to be 10
Pace -2 Decrease Pace by 2
Pace +1d Increase run die type by one step

"Adjust run die" does not use "Pace", it uses "Run" in SWADE, so to increase run die type to d8 the right effect is:

Run +1d

Not Pace +1d

Ikael
February 12th, 2020, 21:10
Please, update also this:

Pace effect expressions
Expression notation Description
Pace ASSIGN Set Pace
Pace MOD Modify Pace
Pace MODd Adjust run die
Example Description
Pace = 10 Set Pace to be 10
Pace -2 Decrease Pace by 2
Pace +1d Increase run die type by one step

"Adjust run die" does not use "Pace", it uses "Run" in SWADE, so to increase run die type to d8 the right effect is:

Run +1d

Not Pace +1d

Thanks for noticing, update the content. Also added new "Custom Keywords" section

EmptyOwl
March 24th, 2020, 19:17
"Run" is not on the Savage Worlds Unity Wiki, seems like the wiki instructions are a bit behind the SW documentation. Caused me some confusion, rectified with more than a few minutes of searching. Can the Unity Wiki get updated to include this?

-Thanks