PDA

View Full Version : Seeing if there is any interest in trying WFRP 4th Ed

blue_lifesaver
February 10th, 2020, 02:15
Evening all! I have just backed a grimdark boardgame, Oathsworn:Into the Deepwood, and it has got me really wanting to run some WFRP! I have been a fan since the 80s and own every ed. Just seeing if there is interest and perhaps get a 1 weekend day a month game going. I currently run a weekly game so not sure if I can run another weekly one. If interested lets start a discussion and see if we can get a game going!

markjohn
February 10th, 2020, 04:52
I'd be interested in a WFRP. Have been wanting to try one for a while.

blue_lifesaver
February 10th, 2020, 23:58
well if we can get a couple more we can give it a try.

machinegunn1
February 11th, 2020, 06:27
i would be down for this or even better zweihander but my timing is usually bad

xeroplasmic
February 12th, 2020, 05:56
i'm down to join, do you know what day or time you are going to be running it at??

AzSo
February 12th, 2020, 11:17
Depending on the time I might join as a wizard. Always wanted to give a walking timebomb a shot.

blue_lifesaver
February 12th, 2020, 14:27
Ideally a monthly game, 1 Sat a month works for me as I have a weekly Acqusition incorporated game going at this time. However, I am seeing what folks have available and seeing if we can make something work for everyone!

Viperian
April 20th, 2020, 18:04
Would love to try WFRP 4th Ed. I just bought the rules, and am eagerly reading them. I'm a veteran gamer, age 51, very experienced with other RPGs like D&D and Pathfinder, published a few things in the industry, and love these games, but WFRP looks like something different and likely a blast to play. I'm familiar with the lore of the Warhammer world, having played the tabletop wargames and several computer games. I'd be very interested in playing in a game online using Fantasy Grounds, Roll20 or whatever works. Looking for a group of players that are friendly, easy going and mature. Cheers! Steve J.