PDA

View Full Version : Player Seeking Gaming Group

jasonduke
December 5th, 2006, 04:33
I'm new to fantasy grounds but not to D&D. I've been playing the game for more than 20 years, design adventures for a .pdf mag called Explosive Runes published by DnDonlinegames, and have an adventure published in Dungeon Magazine. I would like to join a consistent gaming group, first as a player in order to get a feel for the FG format, but more importantly, to eventually start running playtests of prospective adventures for both Explosive Runes and Dungeon. I live in Hawaii; weekends work best for me, though I am flexible.

LostTribe
December 5th, 2006, 23:59
What type of games are you looking for? I think we have a spot open in a Sunday group that we have. I would have to ask the DM but if you send me your pm I can pass the info onto my DM and have him contact you.

Our play time is 8 pm EDT to about 11:30 pm EDT.

LT

Doodec
December 11th, 2006, 20:27
Im playing New Psian Campaign now. Contact with Longarms. He is a DM. Lateley we were looking for some new players to join our group. I was away for a while so have not a clue if found new players or not. Anyway, send him a PM or check the calendar to find our game. His username is: longarms. Regards

longarms
December 12th, 2006, 03:12
Thanks Doodec.

In our campaign the fighter spot is still open. The group could take someone else like a barbarian or a monk, but basically the group is in dire need of a melee fighter with good AC.