PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder Ruleset Development

Samarex
February 8th, 2020, 23:07
I am currentlly working on the Character Operations Manual, updates are being done to the rule set to make it usable. The class options forced a update that has long been needed in the area of class creation inside the FG UI.
This is almost done.
As a note this will be the last conversion that I will be doing.
I will continue to handle rule set updates to fix bugs but not new content until such time SM can find a developer or comunity developer willing to take over the project.

Thank you all for your support, it has been a fun adventure.

Samarex

goodmanje
February 9th, 2020, 00:13
Thank you for all the work you have done!

Serv
February 9th, 2020, 01:12
Wooo! Glad to hear it's nearing completion! Very much appreciating all the hard work you have all been doing to get this monumental task completed!

Ebenezer Pox
February 9th, 2020, 01:34
Many thanks for all of your work on the Starfinder FG content, Samarex. Your efforts have allowed me to start roleplaying again after a 20 year hiatus, and keep in touch with friends after leaving the old stomping grounds. The FG content is the sole reason I buy the source-books from Paizo. Here's hoping someone (the publishers?) see the value in this work and properly support it going forward.

stephan_
February 9th, 2020, 20:00
Thanks for all your hard work!

Trenloe
February 9th, 2020, 20:47
Thanks so much for all of the work you've done to support Starfinder on Fantasy Grounds over the last 2-3 years. It's a never ending task, all of your hard work and communications is very much appreciated.

ddavison
February 9th, 2020, 22:16
Thanks Samarex for all you have done on this. You've done a fantastic job. It's time for a much deserved break and a return to gaming for a bit.

Zacchaeus
February 9th, 2020, 22:25
Well done young man :)

Blacklamb
February 11th, 2020, 18:50
Thank you for all the support and all you have done for the Starfinder community here. Here is to hoping someone takes up the mantle soon to continue the great work.

Ulric
February 12th, 2020, 00:43
Thank you for all you’ve done here with Starfinder! Your work was a major reason I choose to move my group over from Roll20.

Transbot9
February 13th, 2020, 00:28
I appreciate everything you've done for Starfinder and cannot emphasize it enough.

ReverendJ
February 13th, 2020, 15:56
It feels like Starfinder has come on leaps & bounds recently, between Samarex's good work on the ruleset and superteddy's ship combat improvements. I hope losing Samarex doesn't mean the system loses momentum now