PDA

View Full Version : LFG Traveller GURPS twilight 2000

Kaltorak
February 8th, 2020, 15:58
Looking to join a Traveller or Gurps or Twilight 2000 game weekends day or evenings

seycyrus
February 8th, 2020, 17:45
This IS the right forum for this question, but you might want to also post it in the Gurps Forum.

chronoknight420
February 8th, 2020, 18:28
Isn't Traveller a sci-fi game? I've never played it. I might be interested in giving it a try. It would help if you added your time zone.

Rogue
February 9th, 2020, 00:03
I run both Traveller and Twilight 2000, I might be convinced to start a game, provided a mutually beneficial time.

Kaltorak
February 9th, 2020, 01:45
Would like Saturday or Sunday afternoons but evenings would work as well. I’m est

Rogue
February 10th, 2020, 12:49
I'm EST as well, Sunday afternoons/early evenings will work right now, but if I get the job I interviewed for, Saturday would be the better opportunity, if I get the second job, it would have to be evenings during the week, likely Tuesday or Wednesday nights.
Everything is Kind of up in the Air at the moment.

Matowaka
February 11th, 2020, 05:13
Hi. I’ve been hoping to find a Traveller group. Curious if you set a time/day and if you are looking for additional players? I could play Saturday later afternoon/early evenings EST. Thanks!

Oryzarius
July 31st, 2020, 00:13
Registering interest here, too. I've been learning about FGU recently (through Ronnke's FnordCon presentation and some of the online Twitch sessions at GenCon online) and am excited that Mac users are about to be able to get in on the fun.

I'd love to play in a GURPS: Interstellar Wars campaign. I remember Twilight: 2000 (and 2300 AD) fondly as well. Heck, why not Dark Conspiracy, while we're having a retro-GDW lovefest?

Rbbrbootz
July 31st, 2020, 16:47
OMGs!!!! A Traveller group? I haven't played that in AGES!!! EST here as well. Can't do Sat as I already host a campaign then.

ScottUlmer
July 31st, 2020, 20:42
Hey is there any room for me? Haha. I have not played, but this is the rule-set I have been researching and the character creation is crazy in depth and looks fun. I am CST, but Sundays work for me as well.