PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player for Starfinder/Pathfinder1/2/Others. Weekends

Potevka
February 8th, 2020, 04:37
Hi guys!

I知 a 25 year old guy. Pretty personable, played a ton of pathfinder, really enjoy creating interconnecting stories with other players and the DM. I love crafting a character, and I would rather have a dead PC with a great story than a spreadsheet with treasure.

I知 an honest guy, I like to put the extra effort into things, and I know pathfinder first edition like the back of my hand. Starfinder and second edition I have a loose understanding of. Now! I included other in the title because if you are willing to work with me and be patient. I知 willing to damn near learn any game you throw at me.

A few words on my fundamental and core values of TTTPG.

STORY>Everything

I do not make a character because I think I知 witty with the numbers. I intentionally cripple them in some way so as to let others shine bright around me. Better yet, shine bright with me. My goal when I make a character is to enhance the party and to make a likable and believable soul with goals, and fallacies.

Combat has its place but the dice do the telling of the story and that痴 what it is all about baby.

If you have ever listened to the Glasscannon, I play like Joe, but have characters like skid.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

chronoknight420
February 8th, 2020, 09:42
I am interested in a Starfinder game. PM me