PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Sir Bayard
December 4th, 2006, 21:38
Well, I came out of my lurking on that token post, so I figured I should say hi to everyone. Just (finally) got Fantasy Grounds Full version a couple of weeks ago. Been wanting to get this program since October of 2005, left for Basic Military Trainng, went on to technical school, moved, had a baby, and FINALLY convinced the wife to let me get it! Yay me! Needless to say, I watched the forums for a long time, then joined the forums when I got it, watched the forums again. Haven't said much, because all my questions have already been answered, I just use the search the forums feature.

Anxiously awaiting my friends to get their copies so I can start running a campaign and get back into gaming. There's my introduction, and saying hi to everyone. Not sure if this should be here or in The Commons, so I took a chance since some other people have introduction posts in this forum.

Now, back to lurk mode!

P.S. - Awesome community here. I really meant it when I said every single question I thought of was already answered by someone! I'll have to try harder.

Yenooc
December 4th, 2006, 21:45
Welcome--and as one who has directly benefitted from the quick and friendly assistance offered by the other members of this forum, I echo your comments on their willingness to help.

Griogre
December 4th, 2006, 21:48
Welcome to the de-lurked world. :)

richvalle
December 4th, 2006, 21:50
Welcome and good luck with the baby! :)

I have 3 kids and they are a big reason I have FG.

rv

Sir Bayard
December 4th, 2006, 21:52
I joined the military, which is the big reason I got FG. That's why I was looking into it before I joined. And thank you. Darnit, came out of lurk mode again...

richvalle
December 4th, 2006, 21:56
Carefull... it might become a habit. :)

Themadadmin
December 11th, 2006, 01:19
I got FG because I got tired of waiting for my daughter to get old enough to play AD&D.

Sir Bayard
December 11th, 2006, 02:13
Hmm... I think I've got a good 10+ years to wait. Darn! She'll be hooked well enough I'm sure. Of course, by that time we'll be on D&D v20.8