PDA

View Full Version : 2 Players LFG Pathfinder 2e campaign

wolverine789
February 6th, 2020, 02:17
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Central
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesdays night after 530pm CST
Term: Long-term
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2E
Game System Experience: 7 months with the 2E ruleset
Fantasy Grounds Experience: 1 year

Character Type Preferred: Flexible, but I've been playing a Sorcerer, a Barbarian, and a Ranger. My wife typically plays a healer but is looking to mix it up if at all possible.
About us: We're in our early 40's and mature players. We are looking for a long term group for Pathfinder Society or the Age of Ashes adventure path. We both work during the weekdays and we are currently in a game on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We have been playing PF 2E since it's first 8am game at Gencon. Feel free to message any time but responses may be slow during the day.

kavvov
February 6th, 2020, 03:40
I have room in my game if you can play a little earlier every other Saturday. We normally start at 3pm. We're really looking for a steady long term group. The campaign is Cannon Age of Ashes (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?53474-LFP-Pathfinder-2-Campaign-Every-other-Saturday-3pm-CST-(Free)&p=473408#post473408) in the game calendar. We're the core of which have been playing together for a couple of decades now through many games and editions. Sounds like y'all fit right in.

wolverine789
February 6th, 2020, 05:10
I have room in my game if you can play a little earlier every other Saturday. We normally start at 3pm. We're really looking for a steady long term group. The campaign is Cannon Age of Ashes (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?53474-LFP-Pathfinder-2-Campaign-Every-other-Saturday-3pm-CST-(Free)&p=473408#post473408) in the game calendar. We're the core of which have been playing together for a couple of decades now through many games and editions. Sounds like y'all fit right in.

Unfortunately I work until 5 pm on Saturdays.