PDA

View Full Version : Any Idea? Just Checking

dellanx
February 4th, 2020, 23:43
Any idea when things will be faster, seems slower then when everything transferred around Christmas.

Thanks

No Errors

LordEntrails
February 5th, 2020, 02:35
SmiteWorks has said that they are not going to work on performance things until stability and functionality aspects are (mostly) addressed.

Since they just had to rewrite the entire network engine, and are visibly working on other stability issues and there is the backlog of not yet implemented features, I think it's safe to say that performance tuning is not yet being worked on.

I know its hard to not have a time frame, but as we know, any time frame is just a very rough estimate, and unlikely to be accurate due to so many variables.

Moon Wizard
February 5th, 2020, 03:44
I assumed Dellanx was talking about the speed of beta releases. Which I just read before posting the latest update. :)

JPG

dellanx
February 7th, 2020, 22:34
I assumed Dellanx was talking about the speed of beta releases. Which I just read before posting the latest update. :)

JPG

No hurry, just checking. Thank you very much for all the tips and transfer advice. FGC is also working allot batter because I did all of that editing in software and code. Very grateful, very indeed!