PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Call of Cthulhu, Warhammer, Pathfinder

xeroplasmic
February 4th, 2020, 16:36
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: Pacific Standard USA (-8 GMT).
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am looking for After 5PM PST, Mon-Sun, Except for Wed; I am looking for probably Every Other weekly game, But would be open to weekly or even monthly.

Game System Preferred: Call of Cthulhu 7E, Warhammer (WFRP, Glory, or Heresy), Rogue Trader, or Traveller.
Game System Experience: I have played a few Campaigns in Call of Cthulhu so I am pretty familiar with it overall, I don't have any experience in the other systems, but I am very eager to learn; they are hard systems to find games for sadly =(

Character Type Preferred: I oftentimes find myself filling the role that the party is missing. I create my characters based on group composition (or lack thereof).
About me: I'm a 25 year old guy that works from home in the IT field, I love tabletop, boardgames, and gaming in general. I LARP on saturday mornings, really just enjoy getting a break from reality for a little bit. I really kind of got separated from my IRL friends that I grew up with over the last year or so, and haven't been able to replace the time I interact with a group of other people yet.

CrazyYodler
February 4th, 2020, 20:52
Might have am interesting game for you. Doing pathfinder with CoCesque insanity and madness features. Does make it harder but currently we are deciding between fridays and wednesdays. Currently in favor of pushing the start time on friday to around 7-8 pm mst.

Is intended to be a weekly game. Let me know if it tweeks you fancy.

xeroplasmic
February 5th, 2020, 00:34
I'm interested in it, PM me more info??

CrazyYodler
February 5th, 2020, 01:28
Will do after im done work ;)

xeroplasmic
February 10th, 2020, 02:36
Still looking for a group, send me a message if you got anything!

DerekMS
February 12th, 2020, 02:57
Sounds like it would be fun. I don't have a group myself, but I will be willing to join up for a group. I've played Pathfinder, Warhammer (Black Crusade), and 3.5 D&D. I can play any night Monday through Friday. My group irl I'm the DM for, so won't be offering that, sorry. Just don't want to mix up two different DMs at once.

Viperian
April 20th, 2020, 18:58
Very interested in trying a WFRP game. I'm in the USA East Coast, and can play online if you're interested, and would try to be flexible on days/times. I've been gaming for decades, much experience with D&D and Pathfinder, and several years of Warhammer tabletop wargames, but would love to try Warhammer Fantasy Role Play.