PDA

View Full Version : Change the width of a column when I sort it into a group?

YAKO SOMEDAKY
February 2nd, 2020, 17:51
I'm asking here in the FGU part because I'm trying to do an extension for him, part of it I got ... but I would like to know where and how to expand the column, when I place an item within a group to classify it, in this case the screenshot and I will mark in red exactly the column that I would like to make wider, or maybe dynamic.

In the case of the general window I already changed the size to a measure that I liked ....
doing this....

<windowclass name="masterindex">
<frame>referencelist</frame>
<placement>
<size width="700" height="450" />
</placement>
<sizelimits>
<minimum width="700" height="450" />
<dynamic />
</sizelimits>
<minimize>minimized_reference</minimize>
<softclose />
<nodelete />
<script file="campaign/scripts/masterindex_window.lua" />

Moon Wizard
February 2nd, 2020, 22:35
You can not change the size of the master index column without writing an extension that would override every master list.

Regards,
JPG

YAKO SOMEDAKY
February 2nd, 2020, 23:59
Ah understood
Thanks for the help ... I will try to find out which line is the name of the file that deals with the column I want to change.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
February 3rd, 2020, 04:45
Moon Wizard, as I’m not a programmer, I’m just a guy who goes until he gets what he wants, I suffered a lot to find out, so I had a solution that wasn’t practical, but it worked, I deduced that the source of the field I wanted to change was reference-r source and then open all files and I changed to reference-b, saved the file opened and checked if the field changed ... finally I found it and changed its width and the result was this ....

Moon Wizard
February 3rd, 2020, 04:52
It seems like you found what you're looking for. The one consideration I would give for changing that, is that when the window is minimum width, the field will be too big and overlap the name.

Regards,
JPG