PDA

View Full Version : LFP: SW The Last Parsec: Eris Beta V. New Long Term Campaign. Wed 6:30 EST

Victor
January 31st, 2020, 11:53
License: Ultimate
System: Savage Worlds
Theme: Science Fiction
Campaign: Eris Beta V Plot Point Campaign
When: Wednesdays 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm EST
Start: Feb 5 (soon)
Voice and Text: Discord

We are looking for one or two people that would fit in well with our group and can show up consistently for several months to a year.

Right now we have 3 players with 1 coming in in about a month. We would like to start with 4 or 5, but will start on the 5th regardless.

We do kind of RP-Lite, where RP is not required but is rewarded. Most of our chat is OOC with side trips for bad jokes and blather, but we do try to interact with the game IC and according to our Hindrances and Abilities.

Experience with SW and FG is a plus but not required, they are easy to learn and we don't mind helping. What is more inportant is a good attitude and willingness to show up.

PM me if interested

GM BK
January 31st, 2020, 16:03
To add to Victor's post above, we also run one shots about once a month on Saturday evenings from 6:00pm to 10:00pm. In fact, I plan on running The Eye of Kilquato on February 15th.

As for genres, we run a variety... The Last Parsec, East Texas University, Deadlands Reloaded, Tyrnador, Beasts & Barbarians, Wiseguys, and Daring Tales of Adventure are the settings that I prefer to run. I'm also a big fan of the stuff that Just Insert Imagination, Atomic Ninja Studios, and 12 to Midnight puts out.

GM BK
February 7th, 2020, 12:57
We've begun Eris Beta-V and are still looking for a couple of players to add to our group. Please contact Victor above if interested. :)

Vhok
February 7th, 2020, 13:44
what genre is Eris Beta V?? sounds kinda space stuff

GM BK
February 7th, 2020, 17:06
You are correct! It is a sci-fi campaign!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/141180/The-Last-Parsec-Eris-BetaV

WarAdmiral
February 19th, 2020, 15:35
Is there still an opening for this?

Plutwo
February 25th, 2020, 20:23
I'm down if there are any spots open still!