PDA

View Full Version : 2 players looking for group. EST 5e

Viyae
January 30th, 2020, 20:15
My wife and I are hoping to find a group on weekends EST. We are both relatively new to DnD.

Wife prefers mage classes. I will play whatever. We would both be playing on the same FG account.

We prefer not to have a super combat-heavy group. Approximately 60:40 RP:combat would be lovely. 5e is preferred.

Let me know if you have a couple spots open!

Breezly
January 30th, 2020, 23:28
Can ya'll do Tuesday's? Say 7 or 8pm EST? Have you used Fantasy Grounds? Let me know your particulars, trying to pull a group together.

kavvov
February 1st, 2020, 17:35
If you would consider Pathfinder 2nd edition my game could have room for y'all every other Saturday at 4pm your time. We could help you get into used to the system no problem.

GregRex
February 1st, 2020, 17:53
Viyae, check out my advert and let me know if it is something you are interested in:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?53591-LFP-1-2-D-amp-D-5E-Saturday-Weekly

RolePlay
February 1st, 2020, 21:34
Can ya'll do Tuesday's? Say 7 or 8pm EST? Have you used Fantasy Grounds? Let me know your particulars, trying to pull a group together.

This time could work for me. I am definitely into RP oriented play styles and the idea of working out the characters relationship, session zero-style, is always appealing.