PDA

View Full Version : Where does one set left or right or center justification for number controls?

Varsuuk
January 30th, 2020, 02:23
Small visual thing (ignore colors and controls - I stopped trying to customize, figure - if get towards end that is when can spend the cycles considering it) - how does one change the justification on a numberfield or numbercontrol?

See attached pic where everything except numbers ended up on left as I (for now) intended:

Moon Wizard
January 30th, 2020, 03:11
All control positions are set via specifying either fixed bounds with the window; or by anchoring to window or other control edges.

It looks like you are using the column templates defined in CoreRPG, which all use the same left offset from window edge. To change that, you would need to override the left anchor for each control; or replace the templates.

Regards,
JPG

Varsuuk
January 30th, 2020, 03:16
Sorry, I suck at clear questions.

Yup, knew that - copies a few and did minor customizing in my Ruleset common since was same repeated changes for each using orig template.

** I meant the numbers INSIDE the control is centered.
The text insider the controls are left justified. **
(Specifically, the [ 8 ] to be [8 ] —> it’s ok if that’s not possible, just wanted to know how if there was a setJustification command)

I wanted to make the chimeric left justified as well because when locked the highlighted area goes away and it’s plain print. Eventually will look at how to make it “pop” but that’s way down line.

Moon Wizard
January 30th, 2020, 06:14
Number fields are always centered.

Regards,
JPG

Varsuuk
January 30th, 2020, 06:30
Thank you, glad I wasn’t misreading the Wiki API chain.