backwardoracle
April 18th, 2020, 22:14
Its a beaut, where can I get it?

Valekk
September 18th, 2020, 00:40
Is there a link to this?

Zacchaeus
September 18th, 2020, 00:49
He built it using this, which you can use as well https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48071-GMW-Campaign-Toolkit-A-Theme-Builder-for-Fantasy-Grounds

MacDork
September 18th, 2020, 21:04
I'll post it this weekend.

Valekk
September 18th, 2020, 23:34
I'll post it this weekend.

Thanks

Valekk
September 18th, 2020, 23:44
He built it using this, which you can use as well https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?48071-GMW-Campaign-Toolkit-A-Theme-Builder-for-Fantasy-Grounds

Thanks! Just downloaded it and going to give it a shot for a different module.

MacDork
September 21st, 2020, 02:12
Here ya go :)

Moderator edit: I've fixed the incorrect packaging of the attached extensions. Note that this is supplied as is - there have been ruleset changes since these were released that mean that the theme won't look exactly the same as the screenshot in post #1 - the decals won't be available and neither will the custom sidebar buttons. The custom sidebar button extension won't do anyhthing.

Valekk
September 22nd, 2020, 13:07
Thanks MacDork!

Just tossed them in both my unity and classic EXT folders. I don't see it listed in either. I have a bunch of extensions and have scrolled up and down a dozen times (restarted the program) and nothing. Weird.

Trenloe
September 22nd, 2020, 13:10
Here ya go :)
These haven't been created correctly. Extensions need to be ZIPped from within the extension directory - not from without. The extension.xml file needs to be at the root of the file.

MacDork
September 22nd, 2020, 13:59
These haven't been created correctly. Extensions need to be ZIPped from within the extension directory - not from without. The extension.xml file needs to be at the root of the file.

Oooh. I'll fix if you need. It won't be until tomorrow, earliest

Silverleaf
March 21st, 2023, 05:42
This Theme MacDork did for Ghost of Saltmarsh are excellent, can anyone help me. I'm starting a new adventure using the The Ghost of Saltmarsh and really want to use his theme but I don't know how to open.

Thank You,

Stan

Trenloe
March 21st, 2023, 11:42
This Theme MacDork did for Ghost of Saltmarsh are excellent, can anyone help me. I'm starting a new adventure using the The Ghost of Saltmarsh and really want to use his theme but I don't know how to open.

Thank You,

Stan
MacDork never corrected the issue I mentioned in post #13 above. It appears that MacDork hasn't been on the forums for a while, so I'll attach a repackage of the extension that should allow you to at least load the theme. Note that this is supplied as is - there have been ruleset changes since this was released that mean that it won't look exactly the same as the screenshot in post #1 - the decals won't be available and neither will the custom sidebar buttons.

Silverleaf
March 25th, 2023, 00:38
Trenloe, thanks a million, for helping me out! It works! Even without the decal and sidebar buttons it still looks great! Thanks a million. Now I feel I can start creating the location for this great adventure.