FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: GMT+8
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekends, preferably sunday morning
Term: Long Term
Voice: Discord, voice/written

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: Ok
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New but I picked up the basics from youtube

Character Type Preferred: Depends on the party composition, I usually like to fill in the blanks
About me: I've DMed for my family for a few months and never got the chance on playing a player character, so I figured why not online? But it's surprisingly hard to find a group here. I'm open to playing other types of game system and overall just want to have a good time and have memorable moments while playing.

03dumbdumb
January 28th, 2020, 01:52
Hey man, are you looking to DM? I already run a game on fridays and would be down to be a player. I am eastern time zone.

ChipDelight
January 28th, 2020, 08:39
Hey man, are you looking to DM? I already run a game on fridays and would be down to be a player. I am eastern time zone.

Sorry, I would but i'm kinda tired on being the DM (it takes a lot of work than I expected), I honestly just want to try being a player for once. Thank you for the offer though.

ChipDelight
February 2nd, 2020, 22:58
Bump. Still looking for group

spoofer
February 2nd, 2020, 23:08
WE meet Sunday evenings GMT+9 from 8:00 p.m. for 2.5 hours. We are currently playing 5E, but are planning to try out Dungeon World next. We will most likely return to 5E after the DW campaign ends. Basically, the person who runs the games gets to choose the rules system, and we are about to switch the Dungeon Master for a bit to give the current one a break.

Anyways, we are looking for one or two more players.

ChipDelight
February 3rd, 2020, 07:57
WE meet Sunday evenings GMT+9 from 8:00 p.m. for 2.5 hours. We are currently playing 5E, but are planning to try out Dungeon World next. We will most likely return to 5E after the DW campaign ends. Basically, the person who runs the games gets to choose the rules system, and we are about to switch the Dungeon Master for a bit to give the current one a break.

Anyways, we are looking for one or two more players.

I am in! When do we start?

spoofer
February 3rd, 2020, 08:00
I am in! When do we start?

You are welcome to start right away! We are in the middle of the Sunless Citadel. I will send you a private message.