PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight game Mon or Thurs PST 1700-2200, 5pm start time prefer PF2

GuineaPigSparky
January 24th, 2020, 08:01
Time zone USA PST (Pacific Time)
DOW: Mon and Thurs are open
Term: One shot, module runs, adventure path, converted adventure. Not looking for year-long + campaigns yet.
Voice: Teamspeak, Discord, Skype
FGE: Not very. anxious to see the software function in a real game.
CharType: I avoid the fighter, barbarian classes. It's an inner philosophy regarding going to a magical world and what? shun magic? Sounds great.
About me:
Long time gamer. DM/GM many systems from DND 1e, 2e, 3.5e, Serenity, Cyberpunk 2020, Twilight 2000. Anxious to roll around in the Pathfinder 2.0 worlds. The new rules look like this will be a super powered game. Should be fun. I might seem a little stunted since games have been beer and pretzel variety until getting to play the living games and playing at some of the west coast conventions. Been an eye opener playing in organized play. Loads of fun. Looking forward to something more sagely...should be a blast.

Cupcakus
January 24th, 2020, 19:53
I just posted a Thursday night PF2 game you might be interested in, we'd love to have you if you're interested....

LF1P Pathfinder 2E: Age of Ashes(Replacement-Player) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?53437-LF1P-Pathfinder-2E-Age-of-Ashes-(Replacement-Player))

GuineaPigSparky
January 24th, 2020, 20:41
Would love to join. Can we do a session zero to test discord and get your house rules learned?