PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1-2 For D&D Essentials Dragon of Icepeak!

theGlitchyNPC
January 23rd, 2020, 22:14
***********THIS POST IS CLOSED*************

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5e

Time Zone:CST (-6)
Day of week and time: Saturday @ 12PM
If new game, planned start date: 1/25 @12PM
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 Hours every week!
Term:Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?
It will not be recorded or live streamed :)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75
Number of Players in game & needed:3 Players in game, 1-2 needed
Character starting level & equipment: starting level 1
Character restrictions: Only Good and Neutral Characters, No chaotic (chaotic good is ok)

Details of your scenario: I am a player helping my DM look for more players, he is running the essentials and also owns the modules that follow it that will get the players up to level 12 or more! there are a few restrictions to races (Human, Dwarf, Hafling, Elf) if you have any questions feel free to ask, and i will direct you to the DM. He is also restarting the module, so everyone will get a fresh start :)

**********THIS POST IS CLOSED***********

WillJ123
January 31st, 2020, 04:02
Hello. My name is William and I have played a D&D back in the 80s. I have played a few months on FG/Discord. Are you still looking for players? I live in Texas so I should be in the same time zone. Let me know if I can still join the group. Thanks.

Kelain
January 31st, 2020, 04:20
What's the current group makeup?

WillJ123
February 2nd, 2020, 17:40
Is this still an active post? Are you still looking for players? Please let me know. Thanks.

theGlitchyNPC
February 2nd, 2020, 17:43
sorry guys, the post has been closed for a while now somehow i cant seem to delete it :(

PhorgottenSon
February 2nd, 2020, 19:20
sorry guys, the post has been closed for a while now somehow i cant seem to delete it :(

You cannot delete it, but you can edit your first post to mention the spots are currently filled and you are no longer looking for players.

theGlitchyNPC
February 2nd, 2020, 19:50
Will do thanks