PDA

View Full Version : Explorer's Guide to Wildemount

Art Wendorf
January 23rd, 2020, 13:24
Since this is going to be a WotC book, will we be seeing it in the Store?

Trenloe
January 23rd, 2020, 13:38
Use the "Site Search" link for Wildemount and you'll see the future product:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product2.xcp?id=WOTC5EEGTW

Art Wendorf
January 23rd, 2020, 15:18
I did! I swear I did! :::weeps:::

Thank you very much though.

NoExcuses
February 10th, 2020, 20:14
Following up on this, has this been discontinued? Dates on site show 4th of Feb. but it's not possible to place an order for it. Furthermore, only the permalink now works, used to be able to search for it earlier, but without the permalink, it is not possible to find this product.

Zacchaeus
February 10th, 2020, 21:12
Following up on this, has this been discontinued? Dates on site show 4th of Feb. but it's not possible to place an order for it. Furthermore, only the permalink now works, used to be able to search for it earlier, but without the permalink, it is not possible to find this product.

I think the release date is just a placeholder. As far as I know the release date is sometime in March. (The link above is again just to a placeholder in the store; also the store doesn't allow pre-orders)

NoExcuses
February 10th, 2020, 21:58
I think the release date is just a placeholder. As far as I know the release date is sometime in March. (The link above is again just to a placeholder in the store; also the store doesn't allow pre-orders)

Ah, thanks for the clarification I was confused why it suddenly didn't show up via search :)

Minty23185Fresh
February 13th, 2020, 22:04
WotC podcast, DragonTalk, released today stated, release date is March 17th.

GarytheOtaku
March 13th, 2020, 22:45
Just grabbed my copies from my local Game Store the release date for online is in another 4 days I believe.