PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player dnd 5E any time or day of the week

Cazzmatic
January 22nd, 2020, 00:44
Hello I am a 21 year old male looking for a dnd group and time of the day or night Est though timezone don't really matter as my schedule is open.
I would like to play either half orc fighter or elven warlock. I have six months of in person dnd experience so i get most of the rules but am still a little shaky on some thing since it has been a while since the place i went to closed. I thank you for reading my application and I look forward to playing with some of you.

benadic
January 30th, 2020, 12:44
Hello I am a 21 year old male looking for a dnd group and time of the day or night Est though timezone don't really matter as my schedule is open.
I would like to play either half orc fighter or elven warlock. I have six months of in person dnd experience so i get most of the rules but am still a little shaky on some thing since it has been a while since the place i went to closed. I thank you for reading my application and I look forward to playing with some of you.

Hey im looking to dm a group on wensday 10pm CST. You are welcome to join the group.