PDA

View Full Version : Lost Omens Character Guide?

Stargrove
January 21st, 2020, 02:36
When is the Lost Omens Character Guide going to be released for Fantasy Grounds 2?

Trenloe
January 21st, 2020, 08:58
No ETA as yet. It’s in progress but not much is being done due to real-life impacts at present.

Willot
January 21st, 2020, 20:25
I will say this. I have it in my game!
How?
Made it myself
I certainly didn't put in all the writing, I just created the feats and stuff
When the "real one" comes out it will be more feature complete, but this only took me an afternoon of cutting & Pasting

theMaXX
January 21st, 2020, 22:23
I will say this. I have it in my game!
How?
Made it myself
I certainly didn't put in all the writing, I just created the feats and stuff
When the "real one" comes out it will be more feature complete, but this only took me an afternoon of cutting & Pasting

Man.. your theme is sooo coool!
Can you share it? Is it for sale anywhere?

phillgamboa
January 21st, 2020, 22:44
The plugin death indicator compatible to PF2, you have this? share please.

Willot
January 21st, 2020, 22:48
Sorry cant distribute it as it uses graphics that would be copyright, certainly couldn't sell it. I just unzipped the pf2e rulesset and played with stuff. Deconstructing some of the standard themes (unzipping) helped me too.
Also problem wit the themes too is they can be broken by changes to the ruleset so you do have to fix them every once and awhile

lostsanityreturned
January 22nd, 2020, 19:34
I recommend making one yourself, it will teach you about FG and give you a good knowledge of the content of the book.

I did everything mechanical in a few hours one arvo, been dragging my feet on the reference manual but it is coming along nicely. Just need to get my macros set up again to make it faster.

Willot
January 22nd, 2020, 20:02
The plugin death indicator compatible to PF2, you have this? share please.

yeah, any extensions marked as core ruleset should work