PDA

View Full Version : 5e Looking for 1 player to join our 5e game late night game homebrew

Ducktales
January 20th, 2020, 06:11
Alright lets get straight into it....

Time: Tuesdays 8 pm CST- Midnight CST (The session you will be coming into will be for Tuesday Jan. 28th assuming you get through the filtering process).

RP/Combat ratios: This is a 65/35 split with more focus on RP. The story will be more linear than open world.

Platform: Fantasy Grounds (Yes I do have a ultimate license, so all you need to do is download the free trial version via steam).

System/Books Allowed: 5e, Player’s Handbook 5th Edition, Elemental Evil, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Sword’s Coast Adventure, Volos Guide to Monsters, Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron.

Requirements of player: Quality Webcam/Microphone/Discord and decent computer.

Extra Information For Player: This is a little past the beginning of a homebrew campaign that will be entering a streaming/podcast platform within the upcoming weeks. If you are not comfortable with streaming via webcam on a week to week basis please do not apply. Of course since streaming will be involved a certain level of responsibility to attend sessions as well as overall cleanliness is a requirement. If you are interested in being part of this group moving forward then feel free to follow this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FJa79kl9lx0WyIBR_4dtI81nMQD4xklV/view ,open it using google docs, follow the directions on the file, and good luck.

Hope to hear from you then and much love,

Ducktales

Edit 01-20-2020 8:28pm We are still looking for more applicants
Edit 01-21-2020 6:42pm Accepting more applicants for another day or two

Formatt11223
January 22nd, 2020, 04:25
I'm interested

DrewNeutral
January 22nd, 2020, 22:57
We don't share a server on Discord so it would not let the DM go through. I did send each person a friend request but here is the link to document.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VfypqGIgRJWpiC1tZbLbrcl3ZrWWt53M/view?usp=sharing