PDA

View Full Version : Module Reviews in the Store?

Art Wendorf
January 20th, 2020, 04:21
Has it ever been considered to allow people to rate and review the different items in the Store. Sort of like Amazon and Drivethru have reviews/ratings for their products?

LordEntrails
January 20th, 2020, 05:20
Yea, it's been discussed. I don't know if Doug has ever chimed in or not though.

One of the things I started to do (but have not done so in over a year) was my Virtual Scribe Reviews to try and fill in some of that. But, of course, those are only one perspective.

RunningHill
January 20th, 2020, 06:09
If you use Steam you can leave a review.

Art Wendorf
January 20th, 2020, 12:16
LordEntrails, I'll check 'em out.

RunningHill, it's more so I can read the reviews before purchasing.

LordEntrails
January 20th, 2020, 15:53
Note, my reviews were aimed at the FG implementation, not the other aspects of the product. I figured that there were plenty of generic product reviews already out there, but wanted to know/detail the FG aspects of it. See the first blog in the series for the objective and criteria.

Zisse
January 20th, 2020, 18:50
My use case would be to search for themes of the modules that are available in the store. E.g. I was looking for dragon (cult) themes adventures, which I could include in tyranny of Dragons.

After Rise of Tiamat, I will probably GM something more low/dark fantasy. Would be great to easily find add-ons for this theme.

LordEntrails
January 21st, 2020, 00:23
@Zisse, for this type of search, I would suggest you search the DMsGuild with a filter for format of VTT. I think you'll get more hits than on the FG Store since it has a lot more 5E content (though third party) and much of that is written to enhance existing/official WotC adventures.

Art Wendorf
January 21st, 2020, 11:40
Note, my reviews were aimed at the FG implementation, not the other aspects of the product. That's really what I was aiming for.