PDA

View Full Version : looking for 4 players

DeaDenD
January 19th, 2020, 03:04
looking for 4 players we can work out a schedule im thinking every weekend so just msg first to come gets in its free and we will be making fresh players and most have discord preferably new players join not looking for people that already know everything D&D

damned
January 19th, 2020, 04:31
looking for 4 players we can work out a schedule im thinking every weekend so just msg first to come gets in its free and we will be making fresh players and most have discord preferably new players join not looking for people that already know everything D&D

Welcome DeaDenD

Can you please add some more information like what Fantasy Grounds license players need, what version of D&D etc/

toastsniffer187
January 19th, 2020, 17:48
I am interested and new like you are looking for if you wouldn't mind copy and pasting the template they offer for people lfg but sure with the little info provided I wouldn't mind playing some with ya.

Eldanar
January 20th, 2020, 03:11
Hello,

I am interested. I have some experience with roleplaying games, but none with online. I have discord.

GuineaPigSparky
January 20th, 2020, 07:59
Redacted

damned
January 20th, 2020, 08:36
Sorry not interested if you aren't interested in sharing the gist of your campaign. ( This is my nice answer, if you want what I really think you would be considered really dense)

If you are not interested please dont post...

RunningHill
January 20th, 2020, 09:38
And time and timezone would be great info! We are players all over the world!
I could be interested if it fits my times (like it shouldn't be midnight in europe time).

DeaDenD
January 20th, 2020, 19:28
If your not interested don't say anything

damned
January 21st, 2020, 00:08

Hi DeaDenD

Can you please add some more information like what Fantasy Grounds license players need, what version of D&D etc?
Otherwise the thread will be locked in 24 hours.

Fury
January 21st, 2020, 01:46
hit me up im game still new to fantasy Grounds. i have the essential pack.

RunningHill
January 21st, 2020, 07:49

Now I'm not interested anymore!

If you can't tell then the game is you are not a DM I would want to play with.

Trenloe
January 22nd, 2020, 08:54
Hi DeaDenD

This is a friendly recommendation about posting info about your game. This template has been provided as it details most things that players want to know when considering joining a game: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?18354-Template-for-Game-Listings. It’s recommended that you use at least some of the main fields when advertising a game on Fantasy Grounds. Potential players will always have questions - @damned has listed a few important ones. Potential players are all over the globe, may not have a FG license (so can only join if the GM has an Ultimate license), may only be interested in a specific version of D&D, etc.. So giving info up front helps to attract the right player for your game and reduce the number of questions.