Game System: PF2e

Time Zone: CET
Day of week and time: Friday Evening
If new game, planned start date: 2-3 weeks
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly sessions, 3.5 to 4.5 hours
Term: The entire campaign should take about six months

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not planning to, unless people want a recording

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 in game, looking for 1-2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Start at level 1, standard character build and equipment.
Character restrictions: Paizo Published material

Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3735
Details of your scenario: When mysterious fires begin to burn atop the towers of a nearby citadel long ago abandoned by an order of Hellknights, a group of local heroes heads out to investigate. What they discover within the ruined castle and in the dungeons below its foundation will not only reveal an unexpected invasion and a long-forgotten magical wonder, but will propel these heroes forward into a continent-spanning conflict against cultists, slavers, and a fiery draconic devastation that could unleash an Age of Ashes upon the world!

sfcspencer
January 17th, 2020, 19:31
Dont know if i am doing this right, but i would be interested.

ArthurRex
January 19th, 2020, 12:13
Yeah, you did it right. I'm currently waiting on completion of the group, then I'll invite you.

toastsniffer187
January 19th, 2020, 15:02
im new to this as well, im over at the college going to get some lessons this weekend if you don't mind a noobie in there ill be interested if space still available

Tauranis
January 20th, 2020, 18:33
Hi,
I'd like to join you if i may.
I'm on a 2weekly D&D5e TTRPG and am looking for an online game. PF2 is good for me. Have the player guide on hand (dead tree version&digital)

Penumbra131
January 20th, 2020, 19:02
You might have already reached your limit by now but if there's space I'd be interested in playing.

I am playing in a homebrew in person PF2E campaign atm but would be interested in playing on FG.

Ithappens
January 20th, 2020, 20:02
I'm interested. I applied to the calendar.

Fury
January 21st, 2020, 14:07
i am i am interested, still new to a few things tho.

CrazyYodler
January 25th, 2020, 00:48
wondering if you were still looking for players for this game.

Malak9023
January 25th, 2020, 06:51
I’d be interested in joining if there is room

ArthurRex
January 26th, 2020, 12:51
Sorry for the long silence, had a rather uncomfortable run in with a drunk driver. Nothing really serious, but I was out of commission for a few days. I've accepted the first six people to apply.

Session 0 is Friday. Please don't lock in your characters yet, we'll discuss party then.

This is to avoid having a party with 3 rogues and three rangers, which will likely die after two or three encounters.

If this campaign goes well, I might consider running extinction circus after.

Anyone who signs up after will be contacted if someone drops out. No obligations on their part of course.

Tauranis
January 26th, 2020, 13:20
Hi. Sorry to hear about the drunk.
Will you list those 6 names? Or are you sending out PM's to those informing them/us of the when and how to join online for the game?

ArthurRex
January 26th, 2020, 18:11
I've confirmed them on the calendar. I will send out server info tomorrow via PM

tahl_liadon
January 26th, 2020, 19:12
put me on the waitlist, if you have one for when there are drop-outs. thx

ArthurRex
January 27th, 2020, 18:47
Sorry, real busy today. PM's will arrive tomorrow at the latest.

ThatOneKid
February 1st, 2020, 00:35
Hello, I would like to join, I love this game but I have nobody to play it with.:)

Fury
February 1st, 2020, 09:26
Do you have a discord link and when would we he talking?

Rbsk220
March 14th, 2020, 14:44
Hi I’m interested in joining if there is still room

NostalgiaForInfinity
March 28th, 2020, 01:29
i would be interested in joining if you still have room (applied on the calendar too)

Shevatas
May 20th, 2020, 22:04
If room really interested...