PDA

View Full Version : List of Extensions for FGU

Loko
January 10th, 2020, 18:01
Hello,

Is there a list of extensions (both new and old) that will (now or in the future) work with FGU?

Thanks,
Loko

Kelrugem
January 10th, 2020, 18:06
Hello,

Is there a list of extensions (both new and old) that will (now or in the future) work with FGU?

Thanks,
Loko

I think this will be announced/written in the corresponding threads of the extensions :) At least this is what I am doing :) (Or, there is a new thread/extension like for the 5e combat enhancer)

So, you may want to ask the specific community developer and/or observe the corresponding threads :)

esmdev
January 10th, 2020, 18:16
It seems that some extension developers are testing or developing specific FGU versions. Some probably work out the gate and some that offer more complexity probably require more work than others to make compatible.

I'd check the original extension threads to see if they've tested or have any guidance on this.

Once FGU is officially live there will probably be stickied threads on the subject of FGU compatibility but at this point it would be a little premature since everything is still in flux. One fix to FGU might take out a working extension that requires the extension to be reworked to function again, etc. So better to wait (imho).

Zacchaeus
January 10th, 2020, 22:13
Hello,

Thanks,
Loko

It's impossible to say whether something will work in the future since FGU is technically still being developed so extension authors would need to wait until that process is complete. I'd also imagine that extension developers wouldn't be looking to Unity at this stage until the code is finished.

dulux-oz
January 11th, 2020, 01:00
As far as the DOE's are concerned, the currect versions as posted on the various DOE-Threads in the Extension sub-Forum (and as listed on the relevant Sticked posts on the various Ruleset forums) work with the current version of FG (Classic) v3.3.9, but DO NOT WORK with FGU.

I am slowly getting the DOEs compatible with FGU but do not know if they will be ready for FGU-Launch.

Mattkilt
October 11th, 2020, 18:48
Is there a place just for FGU extensions? I don't see how to differentiate between FGU and Classic mods.

Zacchaeus
October 11th, 2020, 18:50
Is there a place just for FGU extensions? I don't see how to differentiate between FGU and Classic mods.

No, there isn't. It would be too much administration to figure out what does and doesn't work in Unity. The extension thread should tell you in the first post if it works in Unity.

LordEntrails
October 11th, 2020, 23:34
If you would be willing to keep such a thing up to date, I'm sure something could be worked out :)

i.e. all the extensions lists are maintained by community members. So if a community member wants to step up, they can just create a thread and then keep it maintained.