PDA

View Full Version : Reliable talent extension.

Stv
January 8th, 2020, 22:10
An extension to provide functionality for 'Reliable Talent' and 'Silver Tongue' in 5e.

Forge link here
Reliable Talent (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/47/view)

Cheers, Steve.

Eldor
January 9th, 2020, 22:41
Looks good, hopefully this will stop the endless "floor of ten on that roll!" from the rogues :D

Is there any way to include the original roll in the message text so you can see how bad it would have been?, e.g. Reliable Talent [DROPPED 1]

Eru the One
January 10th, 2020, 00:31
Nice extension!

Stv
January 10th, 2020, 20:43
Thanks for taking a look :)
Not a bad shout Eldor, leave it with me, I have a couple of other things to add also.

Cheers, Steve.

Stv
January 25th, 2020, 10:47
I've update the extension with the improvements mentioned by Eldor.
Also, as my GM is evil, I've added in the ability to flag natural 1's and 20's on a skill roll as critical fails/successes. This can be turned on/off with a button in the FG settings menu.
New extension and pictures are in the original post.
As ever, any suggestions/criticisms are welcome.

Cheers, Steve.

Eldor
January 29th, 2020, 00:44
Thanks for the update, very noice indeed.
You're an absolute legend :)

Stv
March 16th, 2020, 20:58
I've just realised there is a glaring error with the crit fail/success part of the extension which makes it not work as intended.
I'm currently working on a fix for this. It has no impact on the functioning of the reliable talent feature so that is still ok.

Cheers, Steve

Stv
March 25th, 2020, 14:20
New fixed version of the extension has been added to post #1.

Cheers, Steve.

Stv
April 2nd, 2020, 12:30
New version in post #1 for cross compatibility with my other extensions.

Cheers, Steve

daggerfortysix
April 10th, 2020, 16:08
Excellent work, thank you!

Stv
June 20th, 2020, 20:18
New version posted to post #1.
Now also catering for the Silver Tongue feature. Thanks to ScriedRaven for the addition.

Cheers, Steve.

Rades
June 21st, 2020, 00:00
Thank you for this extension, Stv! Not only is my group going to find this useful for those class abilities, but you may be amused to know that with a tiny bit of editing to your code, I was able to whip up a silly version that does something I've wanted to do for a while -- give a PC a special perk that transforms rolls of 13 on their Arcana checks into 20 (it has some cosmic backstory reasons in our campaign), as well as add a little message. So double thanks! :D

Stv
June 21st, 2020, 00:35
Glad it's been useful Rades :)

daggerfortysix
July 12th, 2020, 18:17
@Stv - I just narrowed down a conflict between your Reliable Talent extension and @kentmccollough's Automatic Halfling Luck extension. I don't know exactly what the conflict is, but am notifying both authors because I would love to have them both working together. Reliable talent does not work when Automatic Halfling Luck is activated.

Stv
July 12th, 2020, 19:33
I'll take a look when I get a chance, hopefully it's an easy fix :P.
I can't say atm when I will look at it as I'm back to work after months of lockdown.

Thanks for reporting the conflict.

Cheers, Steve.

Aezaris
July 19th, 2020, 02:45
Hey, looks like it stopped working with the latest FGU version, is there a fix in the works?

Thanks again! Great extension

Stv
July 19th, 2020, 08:49
Hi Aezaris,
I've still to look into a fix for the issue mentioned by @daggerfortysix so if you have the same problem, that's why.
If not, I'll need to know what other extensions you are running to help track down the issue.

Cheers, Steve.

Stv
July 19th, 2020, 09:11
Forget the above post, I got off my *** and posted a fix.
The extension should now work alongside the Automatic Halfling Luck extension.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Cheers, Steve.

daggerfortysix
July 19th, 2020, 23:20
Awesome Stv, thanks for doing the fix. I was just jumping on the forums to throw you a reminder and see that you've fixed it up. It works perfectly now, thanks again!

Stv
July 20th, 2020, 19:31
You're welcome :)

Aezaris
August 2nd, 2020, 01:44
Hi Aezaris,
I've still to look into a fix for the issue mentioned by @daggerfortysix so if you have the same problem, that's why.
If not, I'll need to know what other extensions you are running to help track down the issue.

Cheers, Steve.

Hey Stv,
Sorry for the delay, this is the issue i'm running into, the other extension im running is Elven Accuracy (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54030-5e-Elven-Accuracy).
https://imgur.com/ttkgASp

As you can see, it dropped the 1, replaced it with a 10, but the addition function still believes it was a 1, resulting in a 13, not a 22.

Couvs
August 2nd, 2020, 05:09
Hey Stv,
Sorry for the delay, this is the issue i'm running into, the other extension im running is Elven Accuracy (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54030-5e-Elven-Accuracy).
https://imgur.com/ttkgASp

As you can see, it dropped the 1, replaced it with a 10, but the addition function still believes it was a 1, resulting in a 13, not a 22.

I don't have any other extensions outside of the decals on the tabletop and I'm also experiencing the same issue as Aezaris

Stv
August 2nd, 2020, 09:11
HI Guys,
Looking at the scrrenshot I'm assuming both @Aezaris and @Couvs are using FGU?
I've not tested with Unity at all so I'm totally unaware of this issue.
I'll take a look into it when I can.

Cheers, Steve.

Stv
August 2nd, 2020, 15:13
Posted a new version to post #1.

It should now work with FGU. Let me know if there's any issues, as I basically re-wrote the extension and changed how it handles the rolls.

Cheers, Steve.

Couvs
August 2nd, 2020, 23:10
Posted a new version to post #1.

It should now work with FGU. Let me know if there's any issues, as I basically re-wrote the extension and changed how it handles the rolls.

Cheers, Steve.

Tried updating it and I'm still getting the same behaviour. and yeah I'm in FGU

Stv
August 3rd, 2020, 21:04
Hmm, that's really odd Couvs, it works fine at my end. That means nothing though, as I can only test locally.
I'll get my DM to fire up FGU at the weekend wit h the extension loaded and I'll take a look what happens.

Hopefully I'll get to the bottom of it.

Cheers, Steve.

Stv
August 3rd, 2020, 21:38
Scratch the above post, just done some more testing.
From what I can see, the extension appears to work properly if you have adv or dis. If you roll a flat 'normal' roll, the changes don't work for some reason.
It used to work fine, so I'm not sure what has changed recently in the FGU engine.
I'll be honest, at the moment I'm at a loss as to why it functions like this, as it all appears legitimate script-wise to me.
Maybe a dev can take a quick peek at the code (it's not very large or complex) and give some insight.

In the meantime I'll have a sleep on it and see if I can figure out what is going on :S

Cheers, Steve.

Stv
August 3rd, 2020, 22:25
Posted another new version to post #1, this time fully tested (I think).
So Should work fine for FGU.

Cheers, Steve.

Rades
November 20th, 2020, 01:58
Hi Stv, I was wondering if it would be possible for this extension to include the Druid Circle of Stars ability Starry Form? It is in Tasha's.

Starry Form

As a bonus action, you can expend a use of your Wild Shape feature to take on a starry form, rather than transforming into a beast.

While in your starry form, you retain your game statistics, but your body becomes luminous; your joints glimmer like stars, and glowing lines connect them as on a star chart. This form sheds bright light in a 10-foot radius and dim light for an additional 10 feet. The form lasts for 10 minutes. It ends early if you dismiss it (no action required), are incapacitated, die, or use this feature again.

Whenever you assume your starry form, choose which of the following constellations glimmers on your body; your choice gives you certain benefits while in the form:

Archer (unimportant for this discussion)

Chalice (unimportant, again)

Dragon. A constellation of a wise dragon appears on you. When you make an Intelligence or a Wisdom check or a Constitution saving throw to maintain concentration on a spell, you can treat a roll of 9 or lower on the d20 as a 10.

Granted, this might be more difficult since the "reliable" aspect is only applicable when the starry form is active...if it's even possible to code reliable saving throws. In any case thought I'd ask!

Stv
November 20th, 2020, 09:33
All I'll say atm is 'perhaps' :P
I'll be having a read of tashas this weekend.

Cheers, Steve.

eporrini
November 24th, 2020, 19:22
Two questions:

1. I do not see the ability to set critical fail/success in the preferences menu. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?
2. Would it be possible to adjust the "treat a roll of" number? There is a rogue Inquisitive ability (Ear for Deceit) that modifies a roll of 7 or less to an 8. I am also considering nerfing reliable talent to the same thing (7 or less equals 8 instead of 9 or less equal 10) and am definitely planning on using crit success/fail.

Stv
November 24th, 2020, 19:33
Hi eporrini,
I removed the crit fail/success for skills as it was just a display thing, it did nothing gameplay wise. I can add it back in a future update if you and others would like?

I was going to add 'ear for deceit' into this extension, but decided against it as that is only for rolls vs a creature lying, and insight rolls can be used for other things also so I would have no way of knowing what the roll was for.
I'd like to keep the number hard-coded to 10 as per the 5e ruleset, but I can point you to where to edit the code if you would like to change it.

Hope the above helps out a little, feel free to contact me if you need more info.

Cheers, Steve.

eporrini
November 24th, 2020, 22:29
Hi eporrini,
I removed the crit fail/success for skills as it was just a display thing, it did nothing gameplay wise. I can add it back in a future update if you and others would like?

I was going to add 'ear for deceit' into this extension, but decided against it as that is only for rolls vs a creature lying, and insight rolls can be used for other things also so I would have no way of knowing what the roll was for.
I'd like to keep the number hard-coded to 10 as per the 5e ruleset, but I can point you to where to edit the code if you would like to change it.

Hope the above helps out a little, feel free to contact me if you need more info.

Cheers, Steve.

Thanks for the quick follow-up. I personally think I would have a toggle option for a roll of 1 and if possible allowing it to still count as a 1 as it stands, that's definitely something that would fit my game. I would not go out of your way to accommodate my suggestions as RAW is probably by far the more played scenario. Optimally for me it would be great to see this morph into something (no idea how hard it would be) that could be an effect/condition set applied to a roll, such as Skill: x (or all) Count 2-7=8. Or 1-9=10. That way it would be customizable to purpose and not dependent on a class or feat feature. Appreciate you and the other community developers for all of the hard work you put into making the game better, I use a bunch of extensions and I am always surprised by what's available that adds to the game.

Stv
November 29th, 2020, 17:15
I have a couple of things I'm looking at at the moment, but when they are done I may well revisit this one and add a few options.
No guarantess though :)

Cheers, Steve.

slitherrr
November 30th, 2020, 01:15
Would it be possible to generalize this into an effect rather than special-casing each ability as it comes along? Maybe mimic the SKILL/SAVE syntax, like SKILLMIN: 10 or SKILLMIN: 8 perception

Stv
November 30th, 2020, 11:04
Would it be possible to generalize this into an effect rather than special-casing each ability as it comes along? Maybe mimic the SKILL/SAVE syntax, like SKILLMIN: 10 or SKILLMIN: 8 perception

I think this should be possible, and would also address @eporrini's request also.

As I stated above, I'm working on some other things right now, but I'll add this to the todo list :)

Cheers, Steve.

LordOfPandemonium
December 29th, 2020, 19:39
Found an interesting bug with this in Fantasy Grounds Unity. If you have reliable talent, and someone gives you guidance with a 1d4 and then you roll, it is giving you a 10 for the guidance.

Stv
December 30th, 2020, 23:08
Found an interesting bug with this in Fantasy Grounds Unity. If you have reliable talent, and someone gives you guidance with a 1d4 and then you roll, it is giving you a 10 for the guidance.

Thanks for the heads up.
I'll take a look at that when I can.

Cheers, Steve.

Stv
December 31st, 2020, 20:48
New version uploaded to post #1, with a fix for Guidance.

Thanks to @ LordofPandemonium for flagging the error.

Cheers, Steve.

MistressAmortencia
February 27th, 2021, 23:30
So having just downloaded this extension I am assuming that something in a recent update broke it completely as it doesn't seem to effect the dice at all? Or am I just missing something completely obvious?

ScriedRaven
February 27th, 2021, 23:37
So having just downloaded this extension I am assuming that something in a recent update broke it completely as it doesn't seem to effect the dice at all? Or am I just missing something completely obvious?

It doesn't trigger a visual reroll, but it does reroll. When you roll a 1 it gives a message of "Dropped 1", then follows with a different number.

MistressAmortencia
February 27th, 2021, 23:43
I just had my bard try it and he rolled a 9 + his 12 modifier and got 21 instead of the 22 he should get once it makes the die roll a 10, same with a 3. Ended up with a 15 instead of a 22. I even forced a 1 on both deception and Persuasion and still only got a 13. It also isn't adding any notation to the rolls themselves. 44355

ScriedRaven
February 28th, 2021, 00:36
Does your bard have "Reliable Talent" or "Silver Tongue" listed as a feature

MistressAmortencia
February 28th, 2021, 00:48
Well that will do it, I had it listed on the actions tab because I had to add it manually. (College of Eloquence wasn't correct in FGU when he originally took it) But I hadn't thought to add a feature of that name to his ability sheet yet apparently. Appears to work now. I appreciate it :-)

MadTruman
March 12th, 2021, 14:49
Has there been any thought or move to re-purpose the coding in this extension for druids' Circle of Stars Starry Form: Dragon? When active, it makes the floor on d20 rolls 10 for Intelligence checks, Wisdom checks, and Constitution saving throws to maintain concentration on a spell.

Stv
March 12th, 2021, 20:01
Has there been any thought or move to re-purpose the coding in this extension for druids' Circle of Stars Starry Form: Dragon? When active, it makes the floor on d20 rolls 10 for Intelligence checks, Wisdom checks, and Constitution saving throws to maintain concentration on a spell.

This is still on my radar, I've just been a bit busy recently. I think adding that into this extension would probably be a good fit. I'll get round to it eventually :D

Cheers, Steve

claycub
April 16th, 2021, 00:20
Thank you for this extension! For me with "Reliable Talent" it's fine. For a bard with Silver Tongue, it doesn't work. I'm assuming the rogue skill check is the same process for the Bard?

Stv
April 16th, 2021, 14:21
I'll have a look at silver tongue not working, guess I messed something up with the re-write.

Cheers, Steve.

Stv
April 16th, 2021, 14:44
I've just had a quick check, and the extension works fine for me when using silver tongue.
Silver tongue must be in the characters feature list for this to work.

Cheers, Steve

claycub
April 16th, 2021, 14:56
I've just had a quick check, and the extension works fine for me when using silver tongue.
Silver tongue must be in the characters feature list for this to work.

Cheers, Steve

Thank you very much Steve! Could you please also indicate how it is to be triggered? and if there are any specifics to making sure it's set right to work?

i.e. another ability required specific wording in a specific section of a character sheet in order to correctly trigger. (User was new and just listed All abilities on one line so nothing triggered)...
Thank you again!

Stv
April 16th, 2021, 15:40
In the characters 'features list, add a feature named 'Silver Tongue'.
When a deception or persuasion check is made, the result will be changed to 10 if the result was 1-9.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers, Steve.

spoonhead
June 28th, 2021, 08:38
This is still on my radar, I've just been a bit busy recently. I think adding that into this extension would probably be a good fit. I'll get round to it eventually :D

Cheers, Steve

I don't suppose you are still looking at this? Would love to get this for our druid in my game. I realise that you are busy though.

Stv
June 28th, 2021, 19:27
Try this :)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?67037-5e-Starry-Dragon

MrDDT
July 20th, 2021, 19:52
When I get this off the forge, I can not see the ext in my ext folder.
If I put the old ext in my folder, it shows 2 exts.

Stv
July 20th, 2021, 19:57
Hmm, the one in the forge maybe a bit weird as I was mesing with things as a tester.
I'll look into it soon :)

MrDDT
July 20th, 2021, 20:01
Hmm, the one in the forge maybe a bit weird as I was mesing with things as a tester.
I'll look into it soon :)

I was looking into it more, and it might because of how the creator (you) picked to do storing of the file. If you pick vault. It goes into a diff dir. If you pick DATA, it goes into the ext folder.

Stv
July 20th, 2021, 20:02
Just updated it, so should be in data now, not the vault :)

MrDDT
July 20th, 2021, 20:23
Just updated it, so should be in data now, not the vault :)

Love you creators!

Finsteel
October 27th, 2021, 22:00
Hi,
I seem to have an error popping up each time an NPC is trying to roll Deception check. It happens with any NPC that I have tested so far. In the screenshot I have duplicated it with a regular Spy NPC. The error message is also in the screenshot below.

Otherwise this is a godsent extension for the rogue in my party :)

Stv
October 28th, 2021, 19:25
Thats a new one for me :) I'll add it to the 'todo' list. Still majorly busy work-wise atm so guarantee when I'll get to look at it.
Thanks for the heads up on the error @Finsteel.

Cheers, Steve.

Stv
January 24th, 2022, 19:55
Uploaded a new build to the forge, with (hopefully) a fix for the problem highlighted by@Finsteel.

Link is in post #1

Finsteel
January 25th, 2022, 17:11
Thank you for the effort Stv. The error seems to still occur in the same way as before. (Screenshot of console after Deception roll attached below)
New version seems to announce 1.5 in the loading but extension.xml has version number 1.6.

nephranka
January 25th, 2022, 17:48
I did see two versions in my ext folder and removed both and redownloaded the ext from the forge. I have not tested it let.

Stv
January 25th, 2022, 19:01
Thank you for the effort Stv. The error seems to still occur in the same way as before. (Screenshot of console after Deception roll attached below)
New version seems to announce 1.5 in the loading but extension.xml has version number 1.6.

I'm not seeing this error on my end with the new version (You're correct that I ****ed up the version number tho :P ).
Can you make sure you delete all versions of the extension in your folder and then check for updates on the Forge please.

Cheers, steve.

Finsteel
January 27th, 2022, 15:28
Hey Steve!

I really did seem to have some older version of .ext in the folder. Clearing them up and updating helped and the extentsion works deceptively good now. ;) Thank you very much!

Stv
January 27th, 2022, 21:57
Awesome, glad it's working for you :)

Fingersome
June 25th, 2022, 05:41
This is an excellent extension and really streamlines play on one of my higher level tables when my rogue is rolling a lot of skill checks.
There's a similar ability now for Bards who take the College of Eloquence... I think it's called Silver Tongue? Do you have any plans to update the extension to expand its functionality to include this?

Stv
June 25th, 2022, 13:32
Hi Fingersome,
Glad you're finding the extension useful. It already handles Silver Tongue too :)

Cheers, Steve.

pfworks
September 4th, 2022, 18:07
How does this work? I installed in my extensions folder, but I don't see anywhere in options to turn it on.

claycub
September 4th, 2022, 19:26
How does this work? I installed in my extensions folder, but I don't see anywhere in options to turn it on.

Hey PFWorks! Just confirming you did install it in the EXT FOLDER? What you should see, is that it's an OPTION to load it, along with the other modules in the client launch. Then, when rolls are made that are affected, will show the adjustment on your screen. I hope this helps..it's NICE when it transparently handles the adjustment without having to think about it. I want to get playing..not adjusting.>>LOL

Stv
September 4th, 2022, 20:14
Hi pfworks,
As long as the character has the abilities of reliable talent or silver tongue then the extension should automatically deal with it as and when requred. There is nothing required to press to enable the extension other than making sure it is selected to load at campaign start.

Cheers, Steve.

pfworks
September 5th, 2022, 05:21
Thanks, I was looking for it under the Settings once launched, did not realize that it was in the loading section. Thx.

ColoradoGM
December 7th, 2022, 07:02
I'm working on coding an effect (from Kobold Press's Tome of Heroes) that treats death save results of "1" (2 failures) as normal results. The simplest way would seem to be with something very much like this extension. It seems from this forum that whenever a new similar ability (silver tongue) comes out you have to add it to the extension, and I wonder if it might be easier to just make a more generic extension that allows rolls to be set for MIN X, MAX X, Reroll On X, and so on.

Stv
December 7th, 2022, 18:47
Hi ColoradoGM,
I'm super busy atm, so this isn't going to come from me in the near future.
However, I'm not 100% sure but I *think* the Better 'combat effects' has this kind of functionality. It may be worth taking a look at that extension.

Cheers, Steve.

MrDDT
December 7th, 2022, 20:27
I'm working on coding an effect (from Kobold Press's Tome of Heroes) that treats death save results of "1" (2 failures) as normal results. The simplest way would seem to be with something very much like this extension. It seems from this forum that whenever a new similar ability (silver tongue) comes out you have to add it to the extension, and I wonder if it might be easier to just make a more generic extension that allows rolls to be set for MIN X, MAX X, Reroll On X, and so on.

You can do this with Trigger Me Timbers. BCE (or BCEG) doesn't do this.

If you have questions let me know on discord.

Stv
December 8th, 2022, 12:57
I knew it was one of those two, couldn't remember which one.

SargeHWM
January 5th, 2023, 04:58
Is there a way we can account for Ear for Deceit, the Inquisitive Rogue feature with this?

Stv
January 5th, 2023, 16:31
Is there a way we can account for Ear for Deceit, the Inquisitive Rogue feature with this?

Hi SargeHWN, not much can really be done with this due to not knowing if the Insight roll is vs a lying creature or for some other reason.

Cheers, Steve.

SargeHWM
January 5th, 2023, 16:51
Hi SargeHWN, not much can really be done with this due to not knowing if the Insight roll is vs a lying creature or for some other reason.

Cheers, Steve.

Ah, you're right. I hadn't considered the situational aspect. Thanks for answering!

eporrini
March 3rd, 2023, 14:28
I really would like to use this extension, but I have some custom rules for this that I would love to see included here as possible. The most important is not adding in the reliable talent on a roll of 1. Completely eliminating the opportunity for a rogue to "fumble" at all is not desirable RAW. Second, I would love to be able to set the target # of the talent instead of the automatic default of 9. Again, I get these are not RAW, just tossing this out there.

MadScientist1023
March 7th, 2023, 21:49
Am I missing something very basic here? I've added the Reliable Talent feature from the Rogue class features to the Abilities tab of the character sheet, but all the rolls still look the same. I know the extension is loaded, but I don't see how to turn this on

Stv
March 8th, 2023, 17:47
hi MadScientist1023,
The extension needs nothing else other than to be enabled before the session is loaded.
Once this is done and the character has the 'Reliable Talent' feature, then any skill roll in which the character is proficient will have a floor of 10.
So in short, ensure the ext is loaded AND enabled, and that the character with the reliable talent feature is proficient in the skill you wish it to trigger upon.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Steve.

MadScientist1023
March 9th, 2023, 19:29
hi MadScientist1023,
The extension needs nothing else other than to be enabled before the session is loaded.
Once this is done and the character has the 'Reliable Talent' feature, then any skill roll in which the character is proficient will have a floor of 10.
So in short, ensure the ext is loaded AND enabled, and that the character with the reliable talent feature is proficient in the skill you wish it to trigger upon.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Steve.

Not really. I downloaded the extension, put it in the \extension folder, click the circle when I load the campaign, open the character sheet of a level 11 rogue who has Reliable Talent directly copied from the Class features in his Features section of his Abilities tab, I roll dice and they don't have a floor. What am I missing in this process?

Stv
March 9th, 2023, 20:14
Hmm, not sure.....
Try deleting it from your extensions folder and download it from the Forge link (That'll be the latest version. I should really remove the direct download link tbh).
I'll take a look into it over the weekend also, but if the Forge version doesn't work for you, it could be an extension conflict.

Cheers, Steve.

*Edit*
Just checked with a fresh download from The Forge, and Reliable Talent is working with proficient skills & Reliable Talent feature.

SoCalDad
March 22nd, 2023, 16:07
Is there a .mod or effects coding for this by chance? That way it doesn't rely on the DM turning on extensions in the creation/set up area.Thanks!

Stv
March 23rd, 2023, 08:09
A module wouldn't do what's necessary for this to work. And tbh, once the extensions is downloaded and enabled that's all that needs to be done. The extension works kind of passively without the need for setting up any effects.

Cheers, Steve.

mattekure
March 26th, 2023, 04:46
Just wanted to say thanks for this ext. got to use it for the first time tonight. Finally got a rogue high enough level to use it and it worked flawlessly.

Stv
March 26th, 2023, 08:55
Awesome, glad you found it useful.

Cheers, Steve.

firvulag
April 24th, 2023, 01:15
hi MadScientist1023,

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Steve.

LOL thank you...and it did. I was pulling my hair out wandering how to apply the silver tongue effect to the bard in the group I was running. Feel silly now. Tyvm!!!

Zeruel_Kagenie
June 18th, 2023, 21:44
Just in case, in the 1st post it says that the latest version of the extension is 1.6. However, the version that is in the Forge is 1.5 (At least that's what the announcement text says).

Stv
June 18th, 2023, 21:50
Thanks for the heads up, that'll be a typo from a long time ago as I've not touched this one in a long time :)
I'll get that corrected in the near future to avoid any confusion.

Cheers, Steve.

nephranka
January 6th, 2024, 13:44
It looks like this ext does not play well with the Request for rolls ext. Any chance the two could work together?

When I send a request to roll this extension does not effect the roll of skills as it would if you roll them from the sheet.

Stv
January 7th, 2024, 16:49
I've just had a quick look and this seems to be working ok for me.
Can you try with just the 2 extensions loaded and see if that makes any difference?

Cheers, Steve.

nephranka
January 7th, 2024, 17:45
I could have swore I did test it but now it works fine...even with all the ext loaded and even from the client side...not sure what gives other than I am losing my mind. I will keep an eye out for it. Sorry for the false alarm.

Stv
January 7th, 2024, 21:57
No worries, just glad it's working :D

akiles25
January 28th, 2024, 19:12
Hello guys! I downloaded the extension and updated the campaign to apply, but I don't know how to include it in the character sheet. Can anyone help me?

MrDDT
January 28th, 2024, 19:17
Hello guys! I downloaded the extension and updated the campaign to apply, but I don't know how to include it in the character sheet. Can anyone help me?

Add the feature to the Abilities tab on the PC sheet called "Reliable Talent", it will automatically work using this ext when they roll a skill check.

Stv
January 29th, 2024, 19:45
Add the feature to the Abilities tab on the PC sheet called "Reliable Talent", it will automatically work using this ext when they roll a skill check.

Exactly this.

Are you charging consultation fees yet @MrDDT? :P

Cheers, Steve.