PDA

View Full Version : [5e bug] Hit dice show as white squares in Player Client

stewartl42
January 7th, 2020, 06:23
See attached. Showed properly as dice icons on GM Side.

LordEntrails
January 7th, 2020, 20:23
Mac or Windows client? Any extensions?

Moon Wizard
January 8th, 2020, 08:32
@stewartl42,

Do you see this when you connect locally to your own server? (i.e. start a second instance of FGU on same machine, and connect to your own server)

I wasn't able to recreate using this method. I'm wondering if it was a bad ruleset file asset download or something like that.

Thanks,
JPG

stewartl42
January 9th, 2020, 18:18
Mac or Windows client? Any extensions?

Windows.
The only Extensions used were...
* 5E - Language Fonts (FR) - Wizards
* 5E - Roll for Initiative! (Which I have attached here.)

@stewartl42,

Do you see this when you connect locally to your own server? (i.e. start a second instance of FGU on same machine, and connect to your own server)

I wasn't able to recreate using this method. I'm wondering if it was a bad ruleset file asset download or something like that.

Thanks,
JPG

When I connect to my own game, I see dice.

Moon Wizard
January 10th, 2020, 20:58
I've filed as FGU-857 to test and investigate with remote connections.

Regards,
JPG

romanruling
March 26th, 2020, 19:50
I had this problem today as well.

Moon Wizard
March 26th, 2020, 19:52
Do you see it every time? Or only sometimes? Was it only for the Hit Dice field, or any dice field?

We're trying to track down the cause of this issue; and any details you can provide (or reproduce-able scenario) will help.

Thanks,
JPG

romanruling
March 26th, 2020, 20:24
Not all the time but quite often and not for all players. Only for the hit dice field at the bottom of the character sheet though. I am unsure what triggers it, however it seems that when i go into the class & level menu and change the number of used hit dice, the dice at the bottom of the character goes back to normal and displays the number correcly.

I hope this was helpful!

This was on Windows by the way.