PDA

View Full Version : LFP Paid - Any WOTC 5e Campaign/Modules

rgaynor72
January 6th, 2020, 01:35
Hi Everyone,

I have been playing D&D since first edition and have played just about every edition their is. I am happy to host your group on my Ulitimate FG license and I own all of the published WOTC content. I will continue to add new content as it is released. I can do stand up games where we schedule each session adhoc or a regularly scheduled time. I am in Florida so UTC -5. I have Discord or Skype for audio. Payment is made through Paypal prior to the sessions and I charge $15 per person for a three hour session with a 3 player minimum. I do not charge for the first setup session where I will walk you through the rules of setting up and creating your character, about 1 hour and then provide you time to stay connected to my server to complete your character.

Let's Game,
RG

Volrath
January 30th, 2020, 18:52
$15 for 3 hrs per session is a bit steep, but I hope you find your players! Sounds like a fun session but if you lower the cost to $10 I would certainly consider it! Thank you

Dallas Adams
February 4th, 2020, 03:38
15 bucks an hour is not steep. considering hes providing all source material its actually kinda cheap. you can spend a thousand dollars on this site pretty quick.

Volrath
February 4th, 2020, 04:36
I understand there is a high potential cost for all of the digital download content for FG. If he ran 13 - 21 (3-5 people) sessions at that rate he would have the $1000 paid for, then it's just profit minus the extra content that comes out. That's not exactly what I would call "kinda cheap" for the players. Also, compared to most other paid games from other GM's, they charge around $5-$10, which is easier to wrap my head around. This is not considering any of the GM's who have a lot of the source content and run great sessions for free. I'm not against paid games, but in my opinion, it is steep. But as I said, I hope he finds his players. I'm sure there are others who will see the value differently than I do. Good Luck!

damned
February 4th, 2020, 12:27
I understand there is a high potential cost for all of the digital download content for FG. If he ran 13 - 21 (3-5 people) sessions at that rate he would have the $1000 paid for, then it's just profit minus the extra content that comes out. That's not exactly what I would call "kinda cheap" for the players. Also, compared to most other paid games from other GM's, they charge around $5-$10, which is easier to wrap my head around. This is not considering any of the GM's who have a lot of the source content and run great sessions for free. I'm not against paid games, but in my opinion, it is steep. But as I said, I hope he finds his players. I'm sure there are others who will see the value differently than I do. Good Luck!

Please dont use other peoples game threads to discuss your perception of value.
If the game as advertised is not for you please dont post on the thread.

ScottBr
April 16th, 2020, 14:25
I'm LFG for 6-9 ish Eastern time on Wednesdays. Been doing roll 20 but players are not sticking w the games. I shower at least once a month so it's definitely not me. Played first edition as well and still have the DM guide.

Let me know.

Hi Everyone,

I have been playing D&D since first edition and have played just about every edition their is. I am happy to host your group on my Ulitimate FG license and I own all of the published WOTC content. I will continue to add new content as it is released. I can do stand up games where we schedule each session adhoc or a regularly scheduled time. I am in Florida so UTC -5. I have Discord or Skype for audio. Payment is made through Paypal prior to the sessions and I charge $15 per person for a three hour session with a 3 player minimum. I do not charge for the first setup session where I will walk you through the rules of setting up and creating your character, about 1 hour and then provide you time to stay connected to my server to complete your character.

Let's Game,
RG

JOGE
April 24th, 2020, 04:01
rgaynor72

JOGE
April 24th, 2020, 04:01
Solved

Driz87
April 26th, 2020, 03:57
Hi, single player interested in joining a game.

QUOTE=rgaynor72;470659]Hi Everyone,

Let's Game,
RG[/QUOTE]