PDA

View Full Version : Interest Check: 5e Adventurers League Season 2, Sundays 1:00PM US Pacific (UTC+8)

Minty23185Fresh
January 5th, 2020, 18:53
THIS IS NOT A GAME ANNOUNCEMENT!
I am trying to ascertain whether or not I can field 4 or 5 players to play the the Elemental Evil series of Adventurers League modules on the suggested day and time. More details below. Please reply to this thread if you’re interested. Please include a couple words about your D&D 5e and FG experience. (Examples: “new to both 5e and FG”, “years of 5e but new to FG”, etc.)

Sufficient interest has been demonstrated. Game announcement. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?53218-Season-2-Elemental-Evil-Start-with-City-of-Danger-Every-other-Sunday-1PM-US-PST)

FG License: I have standard license, you would need standard or ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e + current Adventurers League guidelines

Time Zone: US Pacific Time (UTC +8)
Day of week and time: Every other Sunday, 1:00PM.
If new game, planned start date: New. Planning to start Jan. 26th, 2020
Planned Duration & Frequency: Every other Sunday, 2 to 4 hours.
Term: I hope to play and finish all 16 modules. I suspect each module will take 2 to 4 sessions to finish.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No!

Roleplay & Combat mix: Roughly 50/50, though one of the modules looks to be about 70/30
Number of Players in game & needed: Based on my limitations, ideally 4, but 3-5 is okay.
Character starting level & equipment: Start out with module 1, City of Danger, at level 1.
Character restrictions: Adventurers League restrictions, and I do not have all modules, so PHB, EE, XGE and AL Season 1.

Details of your scenario: The modules will not be run in numerically published order. I’ve shifted through the modules and compiled a playing order that makes the most sense to me, such that players can take a single character through all of the modules, advancing at a normal to slow-normal pace. Players do not have to be “Adventurers League” players, they can play independent of AL but must abide by all AL guidelines (for those AL players at the table).

Link to Gamecalendar page: not yet established

Quinn
January 5th, 2020, 21:28
I'd be interested.

Years of both 5E and FG

Never played that season.

quinn

Paladin's Pride
January 6th, 2020, 01:08
Ooh, I'd love to get another AL character ready for Gen Con. I'm interested

elwhynn
January 6th, 2020, 02:03
Interested. I run AL games on FG about once a week. Have not played through EE except Cloaks and Shadows. Experienced but also always learning. I like a balance of RP/exploration/combat. I like to represent a character as opposed to powergame. I also have a group of AL players so if you want substitutes in case any regulars miss a session, I can help. Willing to play any character that fits overall party. I like teamwork and a party that leverages each character's strengths.

jesseduff124
January 6th, 2020, 19:33
I also would be interested. I have a few years of experience with both FG and 5e so I understand the system well enough. I've never played AL so that much would be new to me. EE would also be new to me so no spoilers or anything to ruin the campaign.

Khai
January 7th, 2020, 12:36
I am very interest to join the entire season, never do season 2 before

Movah
January 7th, 2020, 23:20
This is just what I was looking for! I did 5 or 6 sessions of season 9 at PAX unplugged and it was great!. Never done this season before so works perfectly, and Sunday's are open :) Count me in.

I have years of experience with D&D, and about 1.5 years in FG.

therecusant
January 8th, 2020, 22:23
Hi,

New(ish) to 5e and FG. Used to DM in the 80's and have become a go-to DM for my nieces group of friends. Would love to be a player character to figure out how to enrich their experience. I'm in the UK but the start time is perfect for me

Thanks and all the best