PDA

View Full Version : Lfg 1player for 5e, PF, PF2

ChaliQuinn
January 5th, 2020, 15:49
FG License: free for now

Time Zone: USA central, -6

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: sunday, possibly some weeknights. Alternating fridays, no saturdays

Term: 1shot/short term for now. Maybe long term if I find the right fit. I am interested in a good group chemistry

Voice:discord ChaliQuinn#7943. Feel free to add for chatting and such as well.

Game System Preferred: 5e, of, pf2, learning numenara

Game System Experience: experienced in pf, 5e. Learning pf2, just introduced to numenara

Fantasy Grounds Experience: very little, but eager to learn. Will be DMing in the future

Character Type Preferred: I tend to healer, then support, then tank, then dps roles. Nothing I wont at least give a shot.

About me: I have been gaming to some extent since I was in middle school. I am looking for people to spend time with, have fun, and maybe forge some friendships with. I'm an open book, so ask any questions you please. I am really hoping to get into a game of some sort tonight :)

Chali

chimera225
January 5th, 2020, 17:52
I don’t have anything going right now, but I’m definitely looking to start a game. I might be willing to gm a game of 5e or pathfinder 1. Haven’t done much with pf2 yet but willing to play.

chimera225
January 5th, 2020, 17:53
Also, I have an ultimate license

ChaliQuinn
January 5th, 2020, 18:00
That sounds awesome :) I would definitely be interested in starting something from the ground up!