PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game Sat Or Sund CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

theGlitchyNPC
January 5th, 2020, 00:02
FG License: Ultimate (No Books, only Lost Mines of Phandelver)
Time Zone: Central Time USA, etc.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a group that plays WEEKENDS, any time will do, and would love it once a week, but Bi-Weekly works as well
Term: Looking for long term.
Voice: Currently have Discord, but can download any other programs needed, I do not have a cam
Game System Preferred: Looking for only 5e
Game System Experience: I have about a year of experience with 5e, but have not played it in over a year so a refresher would be perfect
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am fairly new to Fantasy Grounds, I have some experience with the program tho as I am running "The Lost Mines" for a few friends. I like learning so I've been watching lots of tutorials on FG.
Character Type Preferred: I can play anything that is needed, the only problem is that I do not own any of the core books, and I haven't used FG as a player so would need help to create a new Character :)
About me: I am 30 years old, and love D&D and story telling. I loved RPG video games since little, and discovered D&D about 3 years ago thanks to Critical Role. Ive only played for a few months due to my career at the time, but the time I spent playing has been one of the most fun I've had ever. Now my career has changed and I can have the weekends free and would love to get with a group and play my favorite game. I am a bit shy at first, but at the same time love roleplaying. Again I do not owned any of the core rule books, and would appreciate help creating a character, but I am looking forward to getting on a group and have fun!

My Discord is GlitchyNPC#2834 feel free to send me a PM for any questions or info, thanks!!