PDA

View Full Version : LFP 2 Players Lost Mine of Phandelver (DnD 5e)

GregRex
January 4th, 2020, 23:09
My party has 1 session remaining to finish the Lost Mine of Phandelver introductory campaign. We are down to 3 active players and we would like to recruit 2 more. After this campaign, we would like to continue our adventures with new content.

What we are looking for:

-Level 4ish (tank in high demand)
-Available Saturday, January 11th at 3 pm Eastern (8 pm GMT)... same time going forward
-Standard License minimum

What we have:

- A Discord channel for voice chat, communication, and role-playing between sessions.
- A solid core of adventurers that want to keep playing and works well as a team.
- A nice Inn with some homemade biscuits and mead.

Cheers,
Greg

Mikenelson28
January 4th, 2020, 23:25
I'm new to fantasy ground but would love to play

GregRex
January 5th, 2020, 01:17
Sent you a PM

ThEchoes
January 5th, 2020, 02:13
How often do you all play? every week, bi-weekly, monthly? And is it Saturdays only? Also, what are the average lengths of sessions? Thank in advance!

GregRex
January 5th, 2020, 02:45
@TheEchoes, every Saturday at 3pm EST. There have been some schedule conflicts where we had to take a week off. Sessions are about 4 hours.

kenny
January 5th, 2020, 19:03
I would like to play also if you have enough room !

Quinn
January 5th, 2020, 21:26
I'd be interested if there is room. Experienced player in FG and 5e.

JasonRazCalZevr
January 7th, 2020, 02:22
Well, at this point, I'll throw in if any of the others don't show up. I'm experienced in 5E, and Fantasy Grounds, and I wouldn't mind playing a tank. A fighter or a barbarian might be fun. Haven't played either of those yet. What content do you allow? For example, the additional races provided in Volo's?
Anyway, if any of the others don't work out, let me know.

GregRex
January 7th, 2020, 22:19
@JasonRazCalZever, will do. I am currently pending our last confirmation. I will let you know if we have room.

theGlitchyNPC
January 8th, 2020, 20:32
Hey Greg, do you still have room?