PDA

View Full Version : Experienced player LFG for a long term game (3.5, Pathfinder, 5e)

SwanRonson
January 3rd, 2020, 22:41
I've been playing for about 15 years and tend to gravitate toward melee fighters and/or stealthy characters, but I'm open to anything. I enjoy a mix of RP and action.

Looking for a group of mature players and a good DM (I'm open to paying for quality).

I would want to play evenings or, preferably, weekends. I'm in North America EST (UTC-5).

I think a flexible 1-2 longer sessions per month is a good mix. I'd be pretty committed but this way the group can schedule around our unavoidable real lives.

I enjoy traditional, classic fantasy and am pretty familiar with Forgotten Realms and Eberron. Not trying to knock anyone else's style but attempts to make the weirdest characters possible kinda ruins the experience for me.

If this sounds like something you would be into, let me know!

Charles Ulveling
January 4th, 2020, 19:36
Heyo! I run a few pathfinder games every week and am always looking for interested players! Are you looking for first edition or second? We really need a fourth in our second edition game.

SwanRonson
January 5th, 2020, 23:05
I only have experience with 1e Pathfinder. I believe I will look into 2e at some point though!

Charles Ulveling
January 6th, 2020, 05:12
Well, I’m gathering some players on my discord for some one shots of various systems. Pm me if you’re interested. They are free to play fwiw.

GuineaPigSparky
January 6th, 2020, 07:16
Hello Charles,
I'm a PF2 player. Would love an Alt spot if that will do for now? Thinking of resurrecting an old character I ran 25 years ago now that Monks can use shortswords. oh yea, time zone Pacific North America