PDA

View Full Version : LFP: 1 Player for ongoing 5e Campaign (BG Descent into Avernus) - 8pm EST Thursdays

groggert
January 3rd, 2020, 17:26
LFP: 1 Player for ongoing 5e Campaign - 8pm EST Thursdays

We are a group of (currently 4 players any myself) playing Baldur's Gate: Decent into Avernus and lost one of our players. We are looking to replace that player.

FG License: Standard
Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5e

Time Zone: US EST

Day of week and time: Thursdays - Starting around 8pm US EST (UTC - 5h)

Planned Duration & Frequency: ~3 hour sessions, weekly

Term: Long-term

Text or Voice: Both text and voice

Voice software used: Discord

Role-play & Combat mix: Dependent on player preference, but likely 50/50

Number of Players needed: 1 player

Character starting level & equipment: Level 3, standard equipment

Character restrictions: Standard array, Classes From any official material. Races: No Aarakocra or Warforged.

Details of the scenario: The campaign is Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus. We are still early in the campaign (finishing up encounters in baldur's date), so there has not been much missed so far. The party is level 3.

XP is awarded in a milestone format.

Wishlist for players: Friendly and respectful of everyone. Everyone is looking to have fun and treating everyone with respect is required for that to happen. Rules-lawyers are probably not a good fit as I tend to err on the side of entertainment and moving the game along when possible. Min/maxers are probably not a good fit.
Novices to Dungeons and Dragons or 5e are probably a good fit (let's master 5e together).
Old-school players looking to return to the game (like myself) or wishing revisit some classic scenarios as well as experience some new ones are likely a good fit.
Kind, friendly people are always a good fit.

We are largely an older crowd (40+), if that is a good or bad thing for you.

We are currently a party of 4 looking to replace 1 player who left the campaign. The current party makeup is: Druid, Wizard, Arcane Trickster, Fighter. If you think you would be a good fit, PM me and I can answer any question you may have.

*If interested and our schedules align, please let me know what type of class you would likely want to end up playing so we can ensure a certain amount of variety in party makeup.

Valkerin
January 3rd, 2020, 17:50
Good evening, my name is Grant. I am interested in joining your group. I live in South Africa and i'm 42 years old. I am still new to D&D but i do enjoy playing but haven't managed to find a group. I have played a low lvl warlock but would love to try a sorcerer. My discord user name is Valkerin#1575

Regards
Grant

TwoWheelTed
January 3rd, 2020, 17:56
pm sent

John Van
January 4th, 2020, 03:54
Hello! My name is Sean (or John, people interchange it a lot) I'd be interested in joining if you have room. I live in Nebraska, central time zone and have played PAthfinder and DnD 5e. I'm currently DMing a group on mondays but am always looking for a chance to just be a player. I've played rogue, warlock, bard and cleric but I would like to try a barbarian.

My Discord name is John Van#9942

Mikenelson28
January 4th, 2020, 06:20
My name is Mike live in Iowa and would like to join thinking drow warlock but am open to any suggestions thank you for your consideration