PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 more Pathfinder 2E Sunday 7-11 PM Eastern US Age of Ashes AP

rickyhunt
January 3rd, 2020, 17:21
FG License: GM has Ultimate so players can use free
Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Time Zone: Eastern US
Day of week and time: Sundays at 7 PM
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions weekly
Term: Long term. We are planning on finishing the Age of Ashes adventure path and may go to another or start a home brew after.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1 more
Character starting level & equipment: 7th level
Character restrictions: Core and Lost Omens books

We currently have a ranger archer, 2-handed weapon fighter and a warpriest.

We do most of our offline group communications (checking attendance, level ups, etc) through Googlegroups email. I have players track their money in a shared Google sheets. I use Herolab Online to build the official copy of your character for transfer to FG and like to build it together over Discord.

Valkerin
January 3rd, 2020, 17:25
Good evening. My name is Grant, i have always been interested in playing pathfinder but have never tried it. I would like to join your group if you wouldn't mind having someone new in your group that has never played pathfinder before. I live in South Africa and i have discord.

Regards
Grant

rickyhunt
January 3rd, 2020, 17:55
It might be rough to start as a 7th level character in Pathfinder 2e if you don't have much experience with other D&D style games. Also, the game is going to be 2 AM to 6 AM Monday local time for you. Can you handle that?

Valkerin
January 3rd, 2020, 18:00
I have played D&D

rickyhunt
January 4th, 2020, 22:42
Recruiting closed