PDA

View Full Version : LFPs [Online] [DnD 5e] [Paid] [Discord] [Baldur’s Gate - Descent into Avernus]

prince1113
January 3rd, 2020, 04:46
Closed

FORGE YOUR FATE IN HELLFIRE!

Diabolical dangers await in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.

Welcome to Baldur's Gate, a city of ambition and corruption. You’ve just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a plot that sprawls from the shadows of Baldur's Gate to the front lines of the planes-spanning Blood War! Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the archdevil Zariel and her diabolical hordes? And can you ever hope to find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells?

About me - I run 3 games a week (2 live and 1 online). Been doing the paid DM thing for about 2 years and have 30 players total. I have been playing since the late 70's.

Details:
Time - Tuesday’s @ 7:00pm PST (each session is 3 hours) Hoping to start JAN 14th, 2020
Rule Set - D&D 5e
Voice - Discord
Recorded - No
Price - $10.00 per session

Ultimate FG Level.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

damned
January 5th, 2020, 00:03
Hi prince1113 could you please also add in your add whether you have Ultimate FG or other?

prince1113
January 5th, 2020, 02:03
Done. Thanks.

Krystofar
January 18th, 2020, 20:47
Did you fill the slots, and have your started yet?

KRettino
January 23rd, 2020, 18:59
Do you still have openings? would be interested in Joining !!!!

prince1113
January 27th, 2020, 01:09
Do you still have openings? would be interested in Joining !!!!

I couldn’t get enough folks to play. I do have a Curse of Strahd group that has been playing weekly for about a month. I do have an opening in that group. We play 7-10 pst. Next session is tomorrow.

Volrath
January 30th, 2020, 18:49
Is this group also a paid group or free? Sounds fun, let me know if there is still room!

prince1113
February 3rd, 2020, 22:09
Is this group also a paid group or free? Sounds fun, let me know if there is still room!

Yes there still room. And yes it is a paid game $10 per session. You can email me at Johnathan [email protected] for more info. We’re playing tonight.