PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Shadowrun 5e or Cyberpunk 2020 (Mondays)

Samzagas
January 3rd, 2020, 02:55
Greeting all, I'm looking to GM a futuristic/cyberpunk campaign, the game would be played weekly on Mondays at 7:00pm (GMT-5, no daylight savings).
The basic story beats are already been planned, but I'm willing to accommodate to fit more into the player's preferences. We'll decide as a group on what system will be the one in use, in both cases I'll be using a MoreCore extension to aid with the character sheets.
The only things I ask is for the applicants to have an open mind and be willing to play whichever of the two systems ends up being used.

Edit: Forgot to mention, Newbies are always welcomed, for either system.

Kyuss11
January 3rd, 2020, 03:09
Yes I'm interested in getting familiar with any one of those. However I have more experience with Shadow run 5e.
Mondays 7pm eastern time I believe is what it is for me which works,but how long to? I could do until 10 or 11pm.
Let me know on Discord when and what we are doing. I could possibly get another player thats been in my group for many years.

Samzagas
January 3rd, 2020, 03:10
Great, I'll PM you more details

BeardTyrant
January 3rd, 2020, 06:19
I'm down with either of those. I'll PM you.

KrptDrgn
January 3rd, 2020, 06:43
I'd love to jump into either of those games. I have experience in CP2020, but be have played Shadowrun a long time ago, when it was owned by FASA. I don't have much experience with Fantasy Grounds, so any help with that would be awesome.

Samzagas
January 3rd, 2020, 15:45
Thanks everybody who has shown interest, I'll be PM you all in a first-come-first-served basis.
I'll also have to declare this thread closed since I already have more than enough requests.