PDA

View Full Version : [LFG 2 Players] Friday or Sunday games preferred CST US Time Zone Prefer 5E

SoulCrafter
January 3rd, 2020, 01:57
FG License: Standard (both)
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday evenings, or Sundays preferably. Currently have a live Campaign on Saturday that is once a month, and would have to be bi-weekly. Weekly or Bi-Weekly.
Term: We are open for Long term, or working through modules.
Voice: Voice chat is open for both of us. We prefer discord, but others might be a possibility.

Game System: DND 5e
Game System Experience: DND 3.5e and 5e.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Both of us are new to using Fantasy Grounds.

Character Type: We both have numerous characters that we want to play. Willing to work with what other players are wanting to play. They range from RP heavy, to combat Heavy. It really depends on what the party may need.

About Me: SoulCrafter
I have played in a few campaigns, and a bunch of One-shot's myself. Currently finishing campaign 1 or Critical Role, and Matt Colville's the Chain of Acheron. I like to watch a lot of different DnD content and really enjoy being creative in problem solving within a characters mindset. Be that creativity be through an RP based character, or a strategically combat centric character.

About Me: Scallywag
I've played tabletop games for years but newer to actual DnD. I am finishing up campaign 1 of Critical Role as well. I am big on character creation and like to create characters that will add an entertaining dynamic to the group to either for roleplaying or combat purposes.