PDA

View Full Version : Age of Ashes Player's Guide data file

rzemlicka
January 2nd, 2020, 17:59
Hi,

Has the Age of Ashes Player's Guide been converted over / made available for FGU?
I saw on the forums that it was created and has the name PZOSMWPZO900025EFG.dat.
And I can find it in Fantasy Ground classic.
However for FGU, I don't see the Player's Guide module in the Library and don't see that data file in the vault.

And, yep - I have purchased Age of Ashes modules, and in fact the player content for AoA3 is showing up. So it seemed very odd that all the other Age of Ashes would be available in FGU but not the Player's Guide.

Any info / guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks.

- Roy
(And apologies for folks who might see this as a re-post; I posted this right in the middle of the holidays and it possibly got buried while the Dev Team was enjoying time away from the forums. :) )

LordEntrails
January 2nd, 2020, 18:08
No, it's not available yet. Though for the most part when SW makes content available on FGU they try to do it in logical blocks, sometime things grossed or not included.

No, there is no schedule of what will be made available when. In general they do about 100 a week, though there was a pause over the holidays.

rzemlicka
February 12th, 2020, 17:46
Hi - The latest updates have said that all DLC is now available; however, after updating I am still not seeing the Age of Ashes Players Guide showing up.
I've updated through the updater since the post that all DLC content has now been converted over, yet it is not showing up in the list of modules available to activate.
Thanks in advance for any additional information on what might be going on related to that DLC content.
Much obliged,

Roy

Moon Wizard
February 12th, 2020, 21:01
It looks like some of the "includes" for products are not finished being set up yet. I've asked James to compare to FGC patch system; and I've added the correct ones for Age of Ashes just now.

Regards,
JPG

rzemlicka
February 12th, 2020, 22:35
Thanks so much for looking into the issue. No rush. Just wanted to flag it. :)

Roy