PDA

View Full Version : haha this forum might as well be titled "lfg - 5e" X-D

tahl_liadon
January 1st, 2020, 21:19
... and so sad pathfinder 1 is dying a slow and long death... while pf2 is awkwardly learning to walk X-D

RunningWolf
January 1st, 2020, 21:46
PF and 5e are the same mechanic and settings. It's way harder trying to find a non d20 not fantasy game to play in. :(

Charles Ulveling
January 1st, 2020, 22:33
I’m still looking for pathfinder players! If interested please hit me up!

Vhok
January 2nd, 2020, 03:52
I’m still looking for pathfinder players! If interested please hit me up!

pf1 pf2? what kind of game? what days? what time zone?

Charles Ulveling
January 2nd, 2020, 13:42
Both. I run six games a week. Most are 1E. Pm me for deets.

damned
January 2nd, 2020, 13:52
Charles - no direct recruiting for Paid games please.
You may post ads in your own threads only and you may respond to LFG ads that specifically mention paid games or GM for hire.

stephan_
January 3rd, 2020, 08:57
As the Discord LFP/G is split between LFP/G 5E and LFP/G Others, would it also make sense for the forum to have two different sub-forums?

The other systems can get a little drowned out.

Though unfortunately that doesn't necessarily solve the problem of people posting LFP/G without any ruleset, availability, ...

Art Wendorf
January 3rd, 2020, 11:03
As the Discord LFP/G is split between LFP/G 5E and LFP/G Others, would it also make sense for the forum to have two different sub-forums?This. So much this.

The other systems can get a little drowned out.Very much so.

Zacchaeus
January 3rd, 2020, 12:46
I'm not sure whether another forum is needed or not; there is a search function which allows a search of the forum for different keyword and there is also the game calendar which allows for filtering of games. I just tested both and was able to filter out games for various systems.

Vhok
January 3rd, 2020, 12:48
i would love it if there was a seperate lfg for PF and 5e and then others