PDA

View Full Version : New FG GM Looking for group for new years one off!

JPIKE420
January 1st, 2020, 17:31
Im a GM new to fantasy grounds, I'm looking to learn the ins and outs of running a game in the VTT. I'm off work today and will be available until 10pm Eastern. I'm looking to run a short one off, but if you're interested in playing additional sessions I'm open to that as well. Thanks for taking the time to check out my post.

FG License:
I have an ultimate license, you can play using a demo version of Fantasy Grounds

Game System:
DND 5e

Time Zone:
I'm in eastern time, I have one other player in eastern time.

Day of week and time:

Just for today for now, open to playing additional sessions if you're interested.

Term:
Just for today

Text or Voice:
Usually we use google hangouts for voice/video chat

Voice software used:
Typically google hangouts

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?
No.

Roleplay & Combat mix:
Mostly combat oriented, Lost Shrine of Tamoachan

Number of Players in game & needed:
Have one player in Eastern time zone, looking for two or three more

Character starting level & equipment:
Fifth level starting equipment, one magic item of 2000gp or less.

Character restrictions:
I have most of the books, with the exception of Xanathars guide and morenkeins foes or whatever they're called. Use anything officially licensed in fantasy grounds

cphillips27
January 1st, 2020, 18:37
Do you have pre-gens? What time are you thinking of starting??

JPIKE420
January 1st, 2020, 18:59
I do not have pregens atm, but I could roll some up. What are you interested in playing? You could also roll up your own character or import one you already have made for another game. I am available until about 10pm eastern so I would want to start no later than 6pm.

cphillips27
January 1st, 2020, 19:01
If you got room, a dwarf fighter could be fun for a one shot.

JPIKE420
January 1st, 2020, 19:03
I agree, I think I have one stashed away here somewhere. Also it could turn into more than a one shot if people are interested.