PDA

View Full Version : Long campaign Friday & Saturday DnD 5e P2P or free

AdamTR
December 31st, 2019, 18:41
Hi!

I’m an experienced DnD player who’s looking for a long term campaign. I’m happy for quality p2p games but I’d like a conversation with the DM first and a chat with the group. Many a time I’ve paid for a game and the group dynamic wasn’t great, nor was the DM.

If you have an existing campaign then great! I’d rather start mid tier - high tier because again, I’ve started campaigns at low level and the game fell through very quickly.

Happy to fill any role in the party!

DealBreaker
January 1st, 2020, 02:19
The FG forums made a split between advertising/looking for paid and free games fairly recently. I understand it may be tedious, but you may want to make two separate posts. One here in the free area and the other in the paid sub-forum. I don't think you are breaking any rules, but I think you will have better luck finding a game that fits your preference if you post in both (with what you expect out of a free/paid game in the appropriate post).

You may also want to offer more information about the kind of game you are looking for. Specifically, you may want to follow the template for LFG posts (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?25750-Template-for-Player(s)-Looking-for-Group-Listings).

Edit: And if you post in the paid section, be sure to take a look at any sub-forum rules stickied at the top. I am not familiar with them, especially from a player as opposed to DM perspective.