PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] 1 player - Mon, Tues, Fri or Sun Evenings EST- 5E prefered

Lyion
December 30th, 2019, 22:52
Discord: Lyion #4583
FG License: Standard License
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for a weekly or biweekly game. I am available on Monday, Tuesday, Friday evenings after 5 PM est and usually always available Sundays.

Term: Long Term
Voice: I can use voice. I have discord but I can download other voice programs if needed.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E prefered.
Game System Experience: I have played 5E for about three years at this point. I've also played pathfinder, although I only have novice experience in that system.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Novice

Character Type Preferred: I would like to play a Monk this time around since I do have a character I've been wanting to play for some time now. However, I am flexable and can fill whatever role that is needed in a party and still find enjoyment.

About me: I am looking for a game that is balanced more towards roleplay over combat. I would prefer everything to be in character while the game is in session but I don't mind out of character joking so long as it isn't too intrusive. I have been playing in a regular group for the past two years, although we have been drifting apart due to scheduling conflicts. I enjoy getting into character and developing them through interactions with other players and NPCs. I also enjoy writing backstories for my characters that would make sense for both their character and for the world they are brought into. I see it as a sort of creative writing exercise and it gives the character motive to go on their adventure.