PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] [5e] looking for 2 - 3 more players for an evil campaign

Otterthealchemist
December 30th, 2019, 10:23
FG License: I
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: AEDT Sydney Australia
Day of week and time:Fridays starting at 7:30pm AEDT bi weekly
If new game, planned start date: hopefully a game this friday (my time AEDT, which is planned game time)
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour session bi weekly
Term: i.e. Long term keep playing for a while
Text or Voice: voice
Voice software used: discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no, but feel free to.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 75/25 roleplay to combat but it varies
Number of Players in game & needed: need 3 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
Character restrictions: ill check anything you'd like to do and try to make it work

Hey all

I'm going to be running an evil AP the way of the wicked an old pathfinder campaign,

It will have you serving an evil overlord and doing his bidding (for now), Disabling a Fort towns defenses from the inside to let an invasion force ravage the south-lands.

Running your very own lair full of minions...

But first you must escape brander-scar prison, just because no one has ever done it before, doesn't mean you can't, with a little help.

And eventually taking over the island of Talingrad (think England)

If this sounds interesting to you and you really hate LG paladins then send me a message.

Games will be bi weekly 7:30pm aest (sydney time) discord for comms and fantasy grounds for gameplay (I have a full account so you only need the demo version)

Valkerin
December 30th, 2019, 13:18
Good Afternoon, my name is Grant and im from South Africa. I would be interested in joining your campaign as it sounds awesome. I have played some Dungeons & Dragons 5e before.

Regards
Grant

JesseC
January 2nd, 2020, 00:37
I too, would like to join. I'm a very experienced table top player and would bring creativity to the fun. I'm CST in Texas.

~Jesse

Mikenelson28
January 3rd, 2020, 03:58
Sounds interesting if your still looking for people I would like to get involved

NowhereMan1990
January 29th, 2020, 19:32
Sounds like the perfect group for a goblin rogue-hexblade character I've been wanting to try out! Drop me a message if you could use an extra player!

Volrath
January 29th, 2020, 21:29
Hello! I would love to join if there's still room for more players! Please let me know if I can join in!